@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

I am excited I get to watch tonight!  I bought the ODO dry oil in 613 and a gallon of 319.  Of course @bebe777 will first watch the presentation and make a fully informed decision-haha!  From the person who began WEN with buying two gallons!   

@BExplorer, lol, this is the very first I am hearing about your initial 2 gallon purchase! WOW!! btw, which gallons did you buy and how did you like them?

LAV and SAM!  Used them both and ordered more!  😄

@BExplorer  Wow. I started off with a 6 oz. bottle of SAM. Cat LOL

🐔🐔🐔 😄

@HSB1204 I think little chickens are cute

*bebe777 wonders what @BExplorer will emoticon about bebe777's recent confession... eeek! *

@bebe777  Yours would probably be five snails. Cat LOL

@HSB1204 , only five??? Smiley Wink

@bebe777  Well, with this new confession maybe we should increase it to 20 snails. Cat LOL

@HSB1204 and @BExplorer if it were up to me... I'd multiply that 20 BY 20!!!

I still can't believe that even I was that much of a doofus Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

lol, now this is a subject worthy of discussion. A few ideas:

* at least (1) 16oz bottle of every CC

* 10 16oz CCs, and 8 32oz CCs

* 3 gallons...

tee hee Smiley Wink

@bebe777  I have gallons of FIG and SMC that are mostly full and a half full gallon of POM. Between my 32 oz. bottles I'm sure there's at least another gallon or two so I'll apply for membership. Cat Embarassed

@HSB1204 you've got my vote. Now you just have to check with @nikki48 Smiley Happy

@bebe777  Thanks. It sounds very official. Is there a membership form we need to fill out as well? Cat LOL

@HSB1204 lol you just did... it's a Wen forum post Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

Okay, it has been fun but I need to run. I'll be back to watch Chaz at 1:00am (thankfully it's only 10:00pm my time). Cat Happy

@HSB1204 and everyone else, I'm heading out too. I'm hoping th make it back for the 1-3am ET chat! This was fun!! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@RipleyGirl wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

has anyone made any Wen purchases today? I'm waiting for the dry oil presentation before I plae my order. Smiley Happy

Ack I don't know what to buy!  I'd like everything but I can't afford that. So this is what it's like to have a stash and not pressingly need any one thing 😁

Hi @RipleyGirl, good to see you here. Smiley Happy

lol, welcome to the Wen Stash Club. Smiley Wink

@bebe777, I like that name, lol

@nikki48 lol I agree. Club officially formed! bebe and @nikki48 are founding membersSmiley Happy

@bebe777  How much of a stash are you required to have before you can join the club? Cat Wink

* 3 gallons...

tee hee Smiley Wink

@bebe777  I have gallons of FIG and SMC that are mostly full and a half full gallon of POM. Between my 32 oz. bottles I'm sure there's at least another gallon or two so I'll apply for membership. Cat Embarassed

@HSB1204 you've got my vote. Now you just have to check with @nikki48 Smiley Happy

@HSB1204, sounds good to me! 

I just went to check and I currently have one gallon of 319, 9 32 oz bottles and 4 16 oz bottles (all with different amounts remaining) in my bathroom for use. I dont even want to count whats in my closet. Hmm, my husband really loves me... he hasnt complained yet, lol. 

@nikki48 YAY!!! Welcome @HSB1204 !! Smiley Happy

@nikki48 I like the description of your Wen Stash. I haven't seen my major stash in months... so I can pretend that I don't remember just how big it is Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

bye all!! hoe to see you all back from 1-3am ET Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

So long all! ! Hope theres a lot of great things for all those sturdy souls who are awake for the Late Late show!  Bye!

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204, I think I'm going yo dive in on the Dry Oil. While I've almonst never returned a Wen product... I'm going to try it out through January 31st, and if I'm not happy then I will send it back.

@bebe777  So you think you'll be using it before January? Cat Tongue

@HSB1204 lol you never stop. lol, I have  really embarrassing confession to make.

I had ordered Andrew Lessman's Marine Collagen Peptides about two years ago... ooops... and I finally started using it this summer... and it's amazing.

I can be very very confusing. Smiley Wink

@bebe777  Sorry, I couldn't help it. Cat Tongue You'll have to let us know how you like the dry oil.

Oh wow. I don't know if I've ever waited that long before trying something I bought! But as long as it was still good that's all that matters. Cat Happy

@HSB1204 lol I think that you know that I live and love to be teased. tee hee Smiley Wink

I drove myself crazy. Its been a hectic few years and I wanted to do the MCP thing properly. and then I couldn't figure out a routine that made sense for me and kept putting it off.

Finally, lol I ordered another 360 TS container this past summer along with the phytoceramides and just followed Andrews regemin. I love the results!! Huge fan... and why did I wait so very long... I'm a very silly girl sometimes Smiley Happy

@bebe777 I would love to hear about what you love about the MCP if you get a chance to post about it.  😊

@BExplorer I plan to post to the Wellnes board tomorrow about a few Lessman things.

But basically the MCP started diminishing my facial wrinkles within 3 days of using it and the results keep getting better. 

Now that said, I've been using supplements for about 10 years now and, at this point, it no longer surprises me when I get results with in days... or even hours... or even minutes (like 10 minutes!, really).

I have an unusual body that is able to see positive reactions very quickly. Results that folks take 3-6 weeks to see, I can see in a day or two. -- I've met other people who have similar quick responses. We are a smal subset, but we do exist. Smiley Happy

@BExplorer the phytoceramides are amazing as well. they really do counteract skin drying. Smiley Happy

@bebe777 I will watch for your post in Wellness. I am envious of your results with the MCP!  I have taken 2 rounds of it with no noticeable results 😕.  I'm probably on my last week of my current large container and have decided to not reorder.

On the other hand, I have definte results from the Phytoceramides!  Unfortunately not in the line reduction department, but in way softer skin.  The biggest thing I have noticed is that I don't need to exfoliate nearly as often. I exfoliate my lips twice a week and I could really tell if I was a day behind on my schedule.  I haven't exfoliated in a couple weeks and my lips feel plump and hydrated.  They have never before felt like this!  😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

* 3 gallons...

tee hee Smiley Wink

I just went to check and I currently have one gallon of 319, 9 32 oz bottles and 4 16 oz bottles (all with different amounts remaining) in my bathroom for use. I dont even want to count whats in my closet. Hmm, my husband really loves me... he hasnt complained yet, lol. 

@nikki48  Thank you for letting me join this exclusive club. Cat Wink How funny. I also have 9 32 oz. bottles (in addition to my 8 16 oz. bottles and two and a half gallons). Clearly I have a problem! Cat LOL

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@RipleyGirl wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

has anyone made any Wen purchases today? I'm waiting for the dry oil presentation before I plae my order. Smiley Happy

Ack I don't know what to buy!  I'd like everything but I can't afford that. So this is what it's like to have a stash and not pressingly need any one thing 😁

Hi @RipleyGirl, good to see you here. Smiley Happy

lol, welcome to the Wen Stash Club. Smiley Wink

@bebe777, I like that name, lol

@nikki48 lol I agree. Club officially formed! bebe and @nikki48 are founding membersSmiley Happy

@bebe777  How much of a stash are you required to have before you can join the club? Cat Wink

* 3 gallons...

tee hee Smiley Wink

@nikki48 YAY!!! Welcome @HSB1204 !! Smiley Happy

@nikki48 I like the description of your Wen Stash. I haven't seen my major stash in months... so I can pretend that I don't remember just how big it is Smiley Wink

@bebe777  I just mentioned how many bottles of CC I have in a separate post. Let's not get into how many bottles of oil, mousse and SC I have. Cat Tongue

Frequent Contributor

#wenStashClub 

just after I ordered 319 dry oil & a 319 gallon tonight, my husband said, "If you know how much WEN you have, then you don't have enough" :-)   happy birthday month to me ! Woman Happy