WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Happy July everyone. Hope all is well with everyone.

Unfortunately, I must say QVC's presentations of Wen left a lot to be desired, imo. I think I saw maybe 2 shows. While I get June is Gallon month, where were any of the other specials we usually see? Confused as to whether this was on Q part of Chaz had so much going on he just couldn't include too much at this time.

Sad to say, I did not order anything this time around which is a first for me. Hoping the future brings more choices of product.

Ok, my granddaughters are here for a few weeks. I haven't seen them since December of 2019 - right before the pandemic hit NY full force. I can't believe how big they have gotten and I could not stop the tears when I saw them. And of all times for a flight to be delayed, it was this one, lol. This was the twins first flight and they did not get in the air until after 11 p.m. and arrived at 12:45 a.m. Can we say tired and cranky. Tomorrow will be a better day for all with a good night's rest tonight. Have so many things to do with them. 

Sorry this was so long. Be well everyone - Riley1

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Monthly Chat - July

[ Edited ]

@riley1 Thanks for starting us off for the new month.

I too was disappointed in the Q presentations for WEN. Except for the gallons, you are right that there just weren't the regular specials we have become accustomed to. We are spoiled, I guess.

I am still holding out that he will do a trio of 32-ounce Mango Coconut, like he did last year. But, I may have bet wrong and get no new MC for my stash.

I just saw the nook/niche/cubby hole in the second bathroom I am having remodeled, and it is tall enough for some WEN when guests come. It is not quite as wide as the one in my master bathroom, but I should be able to get 4-5 in there instead of the 8 bottles. I suppose I will need to leave instructions in there in BIG PRINT, because Heaven knows how little people read the instructions on the bottle on how to use it! LOL!

Here's to a great July of WEN use!

Respected Contributor

@riley1 

THanks for the start off...Another vote for not a good Wen June..

I am sure Chaz would of wanted to do alot more, but I feel Q has other idea's..I remember the day of great OTO's, trio's, duo's, the gallons remain a great deal, but it is sad to have no other options during a show..well I have the summer trio coming on auto del so grateful for that...Smiley Happy 

Have a great time with your Grandkids...Smiley Happy Mine don't live too far so I get to see them more, (although they are so busy it's hard to pin them down lately)

@World Traveler 

Your Shower will be the most popular thing in your house!..Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor
@riley1 thanks for starting off July! I’m extremely disappointed as well , June has been such a fun time in the past with shows every day not to mention all the package deliveries! It was like Christmas in June here.
Chaz’s fb said ez pays and subscriptions should be available mid July so maybe we’ll get a clearer picture of what’s going to happen in the future
That’s great to hear your grand children are visiting , have a great time with them as I know you will
Respected Contributor

@ANewHue 

Thanks for FB update on whatever is going on at Chaz's site...I don't use FB so I will keep informed here...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@riley1 

Thanks for starting us off! Like everyone else, I was disappointed in the June shows.  I purchased 2 gallons (613 & SMC), both still packed! I also bought the body balm (my new addiction) & the Botanical Dry Oil spray (still packed, too!). Of course after moving & seeing just how much WEN I do have, my husband says it should be years before I need to order anymore.

Enjoy your grandchildren and everyone have a Happy Independence Day!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@riley1 

Of course after moving & seeing just how much WEN I do have, my husband says it should be years before I need to order anymore.

@SurferWifeOh, yes, that is the experience of many WENNERS, having family and friends wonder why we have so much and suggesting we won't need to purchase any additional for a long, long time. But that's not going to stop us,,,,,,nope, nada! Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife - Well, we know not purchasing any future Wen products is NOT an option, lol.

Trusted Contributor

Hi, @riley1 , @World Traveler , @SurferWife , @quadmimi , @ANewHue !

I'm new to Wen, having just received a sample of Wen Faith in the Beauty With Benefits gift with purchase.  I had a great experience with it and ended up ordering a gallon of it in June on AD.  In all honesty, I'd been reluctant to try it, perhaps because I could wrap my head around getting clean hair without shampoo.  My hair is pixie length, brown-gray and baby fine, so I only use a partial pump to cleanse and, I have to say, my hair seems to have so much more volume and generally I don't have the dreaded bed-head when I wake up.  So glad I got the gallon while on sale.

Respected Contributor

@MJDinVegas wrote:

Hi, @riley1 , @World Traveler , @SurferWife , @quadmimi , @ANewHue !

I'm new to Wen, having just received a sample of Wen Faith in the Beauty With Benefits gift with purchase.  I had a great experience with it and ended up ordering a gallon of it in June on AD.  In all honesty, I'd been reluctant to try it, perhaps because I could wrap my head around getting clean hair without shampoo.  My hair is pixie length, brown-gray and baby fine, so I only use a partial pump to cleanse and, I have to say, my hair seems to have so much more volume and generally I don't have the dreaded bed-head when I wake up.  So glad I got the gallon while on sale.

@MJDinVegas 

Welcome to the Wen board!  So glad you are using & loving Wen...Smiley Happy

You will love your hair & getting to know all the Wen products...