WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN Monthly Chat - August 2021

@World Traveler wrote:

@quadmimi As you can see, my guest bathroom shower didn't get quite the WEN storage area that my master bathroom did, but enough of a sampler for my friends.

Still waiting on the glass enclosure, which should have been here four weeks ago. Everything is slow......workers.....supplies.....etc. Will be glad when I can have the use of this bathroom for friends and family members who come to visit.

IMG_5846.jpeg

@World Traveler 

Oh wow you must be the most popular destination of all your family & friends!  

That is so generous to supply the nice Wen selection...Smiley Happy 

They did a great job on both of your showers...Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

So happy to see you're okay, SurferWife.  No tidal waves!!!  XXOO

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@quadmimi I too love his body creams, especially 613. They are all great, but I have tried to stay with just one or two of the scents. Fall Ginger Pumpkin is another one; and, okay, so is Vanilla Mint!

I could NOT live without them.  They're the most amazing thing I've ever tried.  You don't need to reapply, seriously.  My body is like satan cloth even the next day without reapplying.  I only apply face to toe after my shower.  I keep a decent amount of them too.  I like that the seasonals are 16oz.  Nothing I've ever tried can compare to Chaz's NBTs, nothing... Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife 

@SurferWife 

I see you found a mirror- I hope you are happy with it.  I realized if 1x magnification is something you would want - these are not them. There is the new trifold w/ candlelight setting that the Q was selling for a bit for 300.00. I actually thought that might be the TSV Nov 2020. But it was V37667 which was a hybrid especially designed for the Q. It includes candlelight setting but not a trifold. and I own the same mirror that was a TSV Nov 2019 but no candlelight- that one is not listed.

maybe there will be another TSV this November...

edit -okay typing from my iPhone sorry for the double - not sure how that happened  lol

Esteemed Contributor

@worldtraveler your guest bathroom came out beautiful. Don’t know about you but I had my fill of construction even though I did plan to do more work. They were here for 8 months!!! The bathrooms were easy it was the hallway that killed us.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I didn't buy any of the new fall/winter 2020 or spring/summer 2021 CCs.  None of them really tricked my trigger.  I have favorites of Spring, Summer & Fall, but I'm not a winter scent girl.  Fruits & flowers are my gig!

@SurferWife The only one that appealed to me was the Summer Pink Lemonade and I'm SO glad I tried it!  it's become one of my favorites!!  Generally I'm not into the flowers so usually pass on the Spring scents. 

I also got my shipment from the 40% sale and got to try the Bella Spirit scrub.  I only used a small amount (realized later it said to apply "generously") and it was the most gentle silky scrub!!  I followed with the Bella Spriit mask.  Can't wait to try it again (more generously this time...lol).

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue Oh, I get quite grumpy when there is construction going on, particularly since my little dog has to be watched so she doesn't get in the way or get out of the gate. I am sure I could not do eight months of construction work!! You have more patience than me. ha!

I have one more bathroom, but am not sure if I will be updating it. It still looks nice, but it is just quite dated with the tile.

Middle Bathroom.2.jpg

Honored Contributor

Can't give you the code for Chaz's website, but hopefully you are on his mailing list and will know what code to use to get 15% off your purchase thru August 8, 2021.

Bella Spirit has the power of sodium hyaluronate to improve dryness and replenish the skin.

Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 3.23.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 3.25.07 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 3.25.18 PM.png

Honored Contributor

Great savings on Chaz's website right now for the candles!

Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 5.50.15 PM.png

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler - Thank you for starting off this month. Time is sure flying by and, as you, I am disappointed in Wen programming. Looking forward to see what his site will bring us when it is up and running.

Other than purchasing items from his site in July, I did not purchase anything in June and that is usually my stock up time. However, with the timing of his shows, no really good kits and my hubby being in and out of the hospital I just lost the month.

Your guest bath is beautiful and I'm sure anyone that visits will fall in love with your sampling of Wen products.