WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: WEN Monthly Chat - August 2021

Chaz just tweeted - see you today at 10 am PST and 1 pm EST. “We have some incredible deals you won’t want to miss”
Esteemed Contributor

@untitled - thanks for the reminder.

Trusted Contributor

I purchased the mousse trio in pink lemonade today while Chaz was on. Did anyone else pick up any goodies?

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

I just can't get enough of the Desert Poppy. I grabbed a WEN kit Sat during free shipping, and today both the mousse and styling cream trios while Chaz was on.

Trusted Contributor

@x Hedge I didn't see the price on the styling cream trio, but the mousse sure was a great price!

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

@BExplorer

It sure was!

Seeing all that mousse sell out today, I was glad I was prepared.

@BExplorer wrote:

@x Hedge I didn't see the price on the styling cream trio, but the mousse sure was a great price!

Esteemed Contributor

I finally purchased the night cream can’t wait until it arrives.
Esteemed Contributor

So now @worldtraveler does this mean we have to save all our empty 32 oz. for fear of the label change? I went with “D” but I really hope he don’t decide to do this. After I looked at them again I was like please no!!!
Trusted Contributor

I am not a fan of the proposed label changes, either. I can't imagine going from those beautiful, detailed labels to the plain looking ones.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ANewHue I highly recommend it! Really! After seeing what was done to Winter Vanilla Mint, I wouldn't take any chances with any labels you are super fond of.

Why else would they ask? I just can't imagine not being able to look at a photo on the bottle and know what is inside. A and B are ridiculous to even think of being contenders.  When I'm in the shower with water dripping down my face, I don't want to have to get up close and READ which formula I'm grabbing.

Although C and D are better, why not just stay with the FULL photo on the label? What was the REAL point of that little experiment/tease to all of us? I told them exactly what I thought about the whole thing! Smiley Mad

Sorry, but it just doesn't make sense to me and I'm not happy about the possibility they would do that.

Can you tell that I am super emotional over this? Keep the bottles? Darn right! I'm not going to get caught in that situation again. Fool me once........fool me twice......