WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN MONTHLY CHAT - September 2021

[ Edited ]

I just noted on Facebook that the TSV will be his usual 32-ounce cleansing conditioners (3), with six choices of scents.

It is NOT Chaz saying this, but someone who seems to know what it will be.

I would like to have a trio of Tea Tree, so I hope this is correct.

Esteemed Contributor

@wirldtraveler the way I go through TT I need it too.
Honored Contributor

Chaz is requesting "extra prayers" for Hunter. I don't know the details.

Esteemed Contributor

@worldtraveler I saw that too, very upsetting .
Honored Contributor

I am assuming this is Hunter. If so, I don't know what kind of brace or strap he has on him. Someone correct me if this is not Hunter. Since Chaz wants extra prayers for him, and the other two dogs looked fine, I believe this is him.

Screen Shot 2021-09-28 at 5.28.14 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-28 at 5.28.32 AM.png

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler - I don't what is wrong with Hunter, however, looking at that harness/strap thingy, it might be something to with either his hip or leg issue.

My neighbor had something similar for her dog when her dog had some kind of leg surgery. 

Esteemed Contributor

If you Google images at

'Post surgical harness for dogs'

you'll see the wide variety available, depending on the dog's issue.

holdemupharness.jpg

Hunter appears to be wearing a basic lift assist harness, placing handles over spine alinging w the shoulder & hip joints.

Honored Contributor

@riley1 I would have to agree with you. Seems that could be the issue. I'm trying to think back to other posts he has had on Hunter, but to be truthful, only when I see those three dogs in person can I distinguish which one is which. So some prior issue could have been one of the other dogs and not Hunter's.

I will periodically check to see if he has mentioned more details on Facebook. Sometimes others on Facebook write posts that indicate they know what is going on, so I think I might have missed a post or two from Chaz, probably a video of his where he explained more.

Esteemed Contributor

I always loved Hunter since he was a puppy he was my favorite. I love the pics when Chaz picked them up . When I lost my dog the year before
Ella tragically passed and knew I couldn’t get another Chazs angels filled the void and heartache. I always dreamed of meeting both Chaz and Hunter . I 💜Hunter
I hope he’s okay I know he’s aging but Chaz gives him the best care as he gives all his angels.
Honored Contributor

At his salon, he has the footprints of the dogs' paws in the cement. They are so much a part of his life. I think if my dog dies, I won't get another one. It is so hard to lose them. She is around 7 years old, beagle mix, but she was from the City pound, so I don't really know how old she is. She still has all the spunk in the world and keeps me going! ha!