WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN MONTHLY CHAT - September 2021

@World Traveler - I have the WVM 16 oz CC and oil with the blue label. The green label was never a favorite of mine as I am not a green person. I know why he did the change, but blue in winter just seems to work. His company, his choice.

In fact, I just got my quilt fabric from a collection and they are all shades of blue - I'm in heaven. 

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi I know you would give me a blue label container; a true friend.Heart

Maybe I should go hunting on his Facebook page for one, like I did when I needed the pumps. ha!  It would have to be in pristine condition since it will have to last for refills for the rest of my life.

Honored Contributor

@riley1 I love blue too, in anything! Am slowly, but surely, turning my home into a blue haven as I am remodeling and redecorating. Just a bit here and there. Would love to remodel the kitchen with an outstanding color of blue for the backsplash behind the range. But that is down the road a ways. Smiley Sad

The problem is that my rug throughout the home is hunter green. I have seen blue with the green in photos of homes; however, I think it would look best if I change the rug color or go with wood flooring. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler - I did a kitchen reno many years ago. My original kitchen/dining room was quite small. As I was always doing the holiday dinners and did the cooking/baking, my wish was a large kitchen.

We blew out the back portion took off the deck and expanded. I wound up with a large open space - about a 600 sq ft room. I had large floor to ceiling windows on one side, an 8' slider which went out to the deck.

I was tired of cleaning grout so I had a white Corian counter put in - and they did an inset of a cobalt blue all around the counter. The island was 12' in white Corian and they did the inset in that as well.

Then I found the perfect navy blue for the walls. I enjoyed that kitchen for about 20 years until we sold the house. I still have pics of it.

Sorry this was so long, lol.

Honored Contributor

From Chaz - Can't give you the code, per QVC regulations; however, he usually has the code on his website. Smiley Happy

Screen Shot 2021-09-02 at 6.20.49 PM.png

Honored Contributor

Toby says Aloha WENners!

918CEE3A-2FF4-4874-B8F1-2E64762052CA.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife Oh, adorable as always!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@riley1 Not sure I posted these photos in the WEN forum before, but one of the posters in the Home section posted these photos that I just LOVE! The shade of blue is exactly what I want. In fact, the whole look is exactly what I want to base my remodel on. To me it is very soothing. It is the feel I'm going for. Wide open space, the living room flowing to the eating area, flowing to the kitchen. Like the ceilings too. Pretty sure the hunter green carpet is going to need to say goodbye to me. ha!

Blue living room.jpg

Honored Contributor

All Chaz's candles are 35% off his regular retail price on his website. His are 3-wick and are $49.99. On QVC today, they are $55-75, depending upon the scent. And he usually has free shipping for orders of $100 or more.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@riley1 Not sure I posted these photos in the WEN forum before, but one of the posters in the Home section posted these photos that I just LOVE! The shade of blue is exactly what I want. In fact, the whole look is exactly what I want to base my remodel on. To me it is very soothing. It is the feel I'm going for. Wide open space, the living room flowing to the eating area, flowing to the kitchen. Like the ceilings too. Pretty sure the hunter green carpet is going to need to say goodbye to me. ha!

Blue living room.jpg

@World Traveler 

Hey that is my house! You can't have it!!  Smiley LOLSmiley LOLHeart