WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN MONTHLY CHAT - September 2021

@SurferWife wrote:

Did any of you see that the Pomegranate Finishing Treatment Creme is in stock?  I don't know how that happened since it's discontinued, but I ordered one!  I personally prefer it over the BS Smoothing Creme.  I probably should have ordered 2.  Perhaps I'll add another to my cart!

D5D4C09F-5261-4068-B217-6395915B6774.jpeg

WOO-HOO!!! It shipped today!  Once I receive it & confirm it's still good product, I will order more!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife - I have one in my cart. Please give us your opinion. I'm using the BS curl enhancer (or whatever its called) - its okay, but I'm not sure it is any better than the one in the tube - at least for my hair.

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife my night cream arrived today can’t wait to use it tonight. I dabbed a little on my wrist to check out consistency it feels wonderful.
Valued Contributor

Hi, @SurferWife !  I ordered 2 last week and received them today.  I love this product!  QVC doesn't always offer it.  Very glad you were able to get it. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Wow @SurferWife after one use I feel/see a difference I can’t wait to see what happens after two weeks. I had a bad night and an even worse stressful morning and had forgotten I used the night cream . I felt my skin was firmer and it was late afternoon when I looked in the rear view mirror. Amazing . Chaz does it again.
Esteemed Contributor

I got a nice unexpected surprise with the arrival of my a/d bronzing mist today. …. Packets of plum pear and winter berry. Made my day! thanks Chaz!
Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
I got a nice unexpected surprise with the arrival of my a/d bronzing mist today. …. Packets of plum pear and winter berry. Made my day! thanks Chaz!

@ANewHue 

Oh that was great!  I just got my new bottle of Winter Berry, ahhhh I love it...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi I enjoy the Wild Berry too, better to me than the Plum Pear, which was also new last year.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

Did any of you see that the Pomegranate Finishing Treatment Creme is in stock?  I don't know how that happened since it's discontinued, but I ordered one!  I personally prefer it over the BS Smoothing Creme.  I probably should have ordered 2.  Perhaps I'll add another to my cart!

D5D4C09F-5261-4068-B217-6395915B6774.jpeg

WOO-HOO!!! It shipped today!  Once I receive it & confirm it's still good product, I will order more!!

Everyone,

I received my POM Finishing Treatment Cream today!  It looks & smells fresh & is the same consistency as it always was.  I will actually use it tomorrow, but I wanted to let anyone know who used to use it, stock up!

P.S.  I saw on Blue Skies for Me blog that Sunday will be a free shipping day.  I'm hoping it will include HI, so I have a handful in my shopping cart waiting for Sunday.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife - glad you received your items. Mine are still in my cart awaiting your final results and report. 

Thanks - Riley1