WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN MONTHLY CHAT - September 2021

@quadmimi Smiley LOL

I just love it!

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@riley1 Not sure I posted these photos in the WEN forum before, but one of the posters in the Home section posted these photos that I just LOVE! The shade of blue is exactly what I want. In fact, the whole look is exactly what I want to base my remodel on. To me it is very soothing. It is the feel I'm going for. Wide open space, the living room flowing to the eating area, flowing to the kitchen. Like the ceilings too. Pretty sure the hunter green carpet is going to need to say goodbye to me. ha!

Blue living room.jpg

@World Traveler 

I ❤️❤️ this look, too!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife Looks kind of beach-y to me. Coastal feel. Just looking at that photo calms me inside. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler - Love that blue. That is my kind of space! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@riley1 and @quadmimi Forgot to include this with it. I picture this being @SurferWife bedroom before she moved. Heart

Blue Master Bedroom.jpg

Blue living area.jpg

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@riley1 and @quadmimi Forgot to include this with it. I picture this being @SurferWife bedroom before she moved. Heart

Blue Master Bedroom.jpg

Blue living area.jpg

@World Traveler 

Oh yes I agree, I always pictured the waves "lapping" outside her door!

Boy you have really hit the nail on the head with these pics!..just the right shades of "blue's" that are barely blue...

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi @World Traveler @riley1 

I wasn't on the water like that.  Personally, I think that it too close.  Here is a picture of my backyard (well, former backyard).  I had a bush line between the house and beach.

F66F8FAA-6EDE-4908-BFDA-B74DA0A570E1.jpeg

FC026AA1-0ACF-4E49-8CA7-649F564ECFBB.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@quadmimi @World Traveler @riley1 

I wasn't on the water like that.  Personally, I think that it too close.  Here is a picture of my backyard (well, former backyard).  I had a bush line between the house and beach.

F66F8FAA-6EDE-4908-BFDA-B74DA0A570E1.jpeg

FC026AA1-0ACF-4E49-8CA7-649F564ECFBB.jpeg

@SurferWife 

Well your previous backyard was still amazing, especially to someone from AZ!!

But if a crowd of folks went with it, then I would much rather live in the Mt's where you said you currently live..Smiley Happy  I am not a crowd typer person, lol

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife Oh, oh, oh! Those views are AWESOME!!! I don't think I would have moved away from that. Did Toby have a say in the move?

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler 

We moved because we had too many issues with our drug-addicted landlord.  We didn't want to be around it & we certainly didn't want Toby around it.  We are much better off where we moved.  We are surrounded by fruit trees; we have so many mangoes we are getting tired of them.  Who gets tired of mangoes...LOL! Limes, starfruit (I only use those in my frozen smoothies), bananas, breadfruit.  We have a Koi pond and Toby likes to hang out by it.  He has turned into a mountain boy for sure.  We have an ocean view, so it is still quite beautiful and we are away from the crowds.