WEN

Esteemed Contributor
Start voting girls Wen has been nominated in many categories including Icon.
Honored Contributor

Will do! Heart

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue 

Wow--you're really on top of this!👍

And don't forget to vote for the UNIBT for Best Body Lotion.  It won last year.  

Respected Contributor

I voted yesterday, need to go back again today!  I'm happy, because it's the first time in three years I've been able to vote, I was locked out the last two years, like many others noted they were.  Guess the Q finally got someone in their IT who is really on the ball.

Honored Contributor

Yes, vote early and often!

Trusted Contributor

Hi, @ValuSkr , @ANewHue , @World Traveler , @CamilleP , @geezerette , where do I go to vote?  I just used today the Faith Bobby Treatment and Fragrance.  I've been using the CC as well and have fallen in love with these products but alas I'm a real newbie.  I want to add my support to the fans of his products!  ThNk you!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Time to vote

[ Edited ]

@MJDinVegas wrote:

Hi, @ValuSkr , @ANewHue , @World Traveler , @CamilleP , @geezerette , where do I go to vote?  I just used today the Faith Bobby Treatment and Fragrance.  I've been using the CC as well and have fallen in love with these products but alas I'm a real newbie.  I want to add my support to the fans of his products!  ThNk you!

Here is a LINK to the QVC customer choice beauty awards.

You can vote for WEN in the following categories:

Best Shampoo

Best Hair Treatment (Botanical)

Best Hairspray

Best Body Lotion

Best Men's Product (WEN Men)

QVC Icon

Voting goes through Sept 14th.

Winners are announced in October.

Esteemed Contributor

@CamilleP , Glad you'll be able to vote this year.

I voted twice in this hour. Do you have to wait 24 hours between votes?

Esteemed Contributor
@hedge you usually do have to wait 24 hours or it blocks you. Hmm that’s interesting
Honored Contributor

Re: Time to vote

[ Edited ]

If you can't vote again right after you have already voted, then you can clear your cache/cookies and you will be able to vote again.

Or, vote on different devices...home computer, work computer, iPad, iPhone, etc.

To clear your cache/cookies, I use Safari and I go to Safari preferences, then to Privacy, then to Manage Website, then to Remove All, then Remove Now, then Quit Safari.