WEN

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@beach-mom 

P.S.  The Blessing scent, Love, smells EXACTLY like Hawaii.  If you haven't tried it, you MUST!  The CC and UNIBT are downright heavenly!

@SurferWife - Thanks for letting me know! The Blessings scent I use is Faith. When I need more I'll get Love.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom 

I use &  ❤️ Faith, too.  My three favorites are Love, Faith & Hope.  Hope, to me, is more of a Fall/Winter fragrance, but I am using the Hope UNIBT right now.  It's more "perfumey" to me.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I received my SPC mousse & styling creme duos today.  OMS!  It HAS to be my most favorite summer scent yet!  I immediately went to Chaz's website & ordered more since it is 40% off today with MUCH less shipping to HI ($5.95) than QVC ($16.72).  Even my husband loves it!  I'm glad he is bald...LOL...although he does use 613 to shave his head & face.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Regular Visitor

Can anyone compare SPC to STP?  Thanks!

Super Contributor

I wonder if QVC will get another shipment of 32 oz. Summer Pina Colada? It's been sold out for at least a few days. I bought 2 the first or second day it was listed and I have fallen in love with the scent and the performance (shiny, bouncy and lots of volume).

Maybe the Q didn't order as many units until they saw the popularity of the new fragrance? 

Honored Contributor

@TamiT28 

Last Friday the SPC was 40% off on Chaz's website.  For me it was an even better deal than QVC because of the shipping, so I ordered it from him.  The gallon sold out before I could get to it or I would have JUMPED on it!  Yes, SPC is heavenly!

Honored Contributor

@ThiaChelf0816 

Pina Colada smells EXACTLY like a pina colada drink.  First whiff you get coconut, but when you use it in the shower you start to pick up the Pineapple, too.   Tropical Paradise is heavier on the pineapple side.

It really all depends upon what you gravitate to.  If you like coconut, definitely go with Pinal Colada.  If you want more of the Pineapple scent, go with Tropical Paradise.

For me...I won't be buying Tropical Paradise anymore!  I love Pina Colada more!