WEN

Trusted Contributor

Spencer Is Now A Doggie Angel In Heaven

Just saw this on Chaz's instagram.  There is a scope , I saw it through Twitter link, with  Spencer about 13 hours ago.  Titled Brush Brush.  I watch the last 20 minutes.  I already saw the post that he had crossed the rainbow bridge.  I'm just so sad for Chaz right now.  I'm crying after watching that.  😥😧💔💔😇😧. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Spencer Is Now A Doggie Angel In Heaven

So sorry for his loss.  He eventually will find another dear one and love him just a much.  You always have memories with humans and with your pets.  I know his doggie is watching him from heaven.  Heart

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I was afraid that the tumor was closer to rupture than not, usually one doesn't find out there is an hemangiosarcoma until it's already started to bleed a little bit, there are no early symptoms.  I will have to send a sympathy card to the salon, since I'm not a Facebook user.  The only comfort is that Spencer is with Ella now, and they are playing happily, and patiently waiting for the rest of their family.

Respected Contributor

Sending much love thru my tears...the beauty of Spencer and Chaz...

CHAZ and Angel SPENCER 11 5 2017.JPG

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

CHAZ and Angel SPENCER 11 5 2017.JPG

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Trusted Contributor

@cbrite thank you for posting those.  I don't know how to do it from my Kindle

Respected Contributor

@Suebdoo HeartHeart

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

i can't believe he's already gone. It all happened so fast. Don't even want to think how Chaz and Team WEN are hurting now. Yesterday when Chaz scoped he talked about finding out. He didn't seem to imply that he thought it would be less than the 1-2 months the vet gave. I was hoping Spencer would be okay through the holidays. He's at perfect peace now though and playing with Ella which is the best part.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

I thought the same thing.  I do face book and I saw him jumping and playing in the pool and all of a sudden Chaz posted about him being ill.  I saw the post about him being gone.  Yeah, I know he's hurting and how deeply.  Grief is awful because you are hit with anger too.  It's not fair.  I'm so sorry for him.  My heart is broken for him.  I love you, Chaz. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOO

Valued Contributor

I don't know how to say this, but when something like this happens...and I know the beloved animal had a wonderful life...I'm grateful. There are so many bad pet owners out there unfortunately, that I really appreciate the lives that good owners give them.