Super Contributor

Re: Spencer Is Now A Doggie Angel In Heaven

@meallen616 wrote:

Image result for loss of pet images

I need one of these Smiley Sad

Super Contributor

3?!!

Oh that's horrible @Drythe. I'm so sorry that has happened to you.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, I am so sorry to hear this sad news. My thoughts go out to Chaz and the Wen Team, and of course, the remaining Angels.

Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

Blessings to Chaz and everyone who was privileged to know Spennie. Heart

He had a beautiful, full life, no one could have had better.

@Hemangiosarcoma is an AWFUL disease.  Labradors are prone to it.  I've lost 3 to it and I just hate it.  You just don't always know.  With my two older boys I knew they wern't themselves and we went to the vet. By the time they felt bad  and were diagnosed, they had @ 20 hours.  The 3rd one was asleep beside me, during the night @ 3:00 he got hot, gave me a kiss and stretched out on his bed on the floor.  When I woke up at 6:00 he was gone.

I am grateful they had time to say goodbye and that Spennie didn't suffer.

This just breaks my heart for Chaz.

So many friends waiting at the bridge.  OH, how I misst  and love them.

@Drythe I was wondering where you were hope all is well with you.  My caregiving increased as they released the patient. So far it's going better than I expected.  At least we don't have to commute anymore.  Wow,I didn't know about this cancer.  I would have been devastated with what you've been through, I'm sorry.

i can't believe Speenie is gone, I keep remembering those photos of them as puppies when Chaz brought them home. 💕

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@Hemangiosarcoma is an AWFUL disease.  Labradors are prone to it.  I've lost 3 to it and I just hate it.  You just don't always know.  With my two older boys I knew they wern't themselves and we went to the vet. By the time they felt bad  and were diagnosed, they had @ 20 hours.  The 3rd one was asleep beside me, during the night @ 3:00 he got hot, gave me a kiss and stretched out on his bed on the floor.  When I woke up at 6:00 he was gone.

@Drythe I was wondering where you were hope all is well with you.  My caregiving increased as they released the patient. So far it's going better than I expected.  At least we don't have to commute anymore.  Wow,I didn't know about this cancer.  I would have been devastated with what you've been through, I'm sorry.

i can't believe Speenie is gone, I keep remembering those photos of them as puppies when Chaz brought them home. 💕

@ANewHue

I too am just SO sad about Spennie.

Glad your commute time is less, remember to take care of yourself too.

My knee replacement’s, replacement is not until 11-14 so, I’ve still got a few days.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@ANewHue

I too am just SO sad about Spennie.

Glad your commute time is less, remember to take care of yourself too.

My knee replacement’s, replacement is not until 11-14 so, I’ve still got a few days.

@Drythe  Well in case time slips away let me wish you good luck with your surgery and please know you will be in my thoughts,  I know everyone keeps saying that but there is so little time in the day when your in this situation.  All I can say is my Wen is keeping grounding and brining me joy.  My RTM's are certainly getting frequently used for instant relief.💕 Stay well