WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Hoping For End of Summer WEN Deals

@77yangya ,

Are you familiar with the GMA Deals and Steals website?

Chaz participates in this, and in 2020 the WEN quickie sale on GMA was on August 17th.

So I hope this year's sale is coming up real soon.

In the past, the WEN was offered at 50% off, but selection is always limited and the sale prices are good only 24-48 hours so you've gotta move fast.

Anyway, I hope you can load up on pink lemonade RTM from Chaz. I'm watching for this quickie sale every day now and I'll post when I see it.

🔺        🔻        🔺        🔻    

This isn't like eBay, or even QVC.

GMA doesn't buy, sell, or distribute the items featured. They play "host", providing a platform for vendors like Chaz to attract new customers, since their daily tv show reaches such a wide audience.

If you order WEN thru GMA your order goes straight to Chaz's, your order confirmation comes from Chaz's, and it's shipped from Chaz's warehouses.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hoping For End of Summer WEN Deals

Thank you MODS 💛💛💛❗

( I totally zoned 😶 out and  accidentally posted this in the wrong forum.)

Esteemed Contributor

@hedge I always order a lot of things on gmadeals and a few years ago I scored SHP edp at a really good price .
Esteemed Contributor

@ANewHue  yup! It's hard to say no to those deals Lol!

Last year I blew $173. on WEN thru GMA deals. I bought a duo of 8oz Remoist for $60!!!!!!!!!!!! 

The first year I was aware of it I looked over the offers but didn't know whether I could trust it.

The second year I ordered something, not much. That's when I found out the order goes straight to Chaz. 

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@77yangya ,

Are you familiar with the GMA Deals and Steals website?

Chaz participates in this, and in 2020 the WEN quickie sale on GMA was on August 17th.

So I hope this year's sale is coming up real soon.

In the past, the WEN was offered at 50% off, but selection is always limited and the sale prices are good only 24-48 hours so you've gotta move fast.

Anyway, I hope you can load up on pink lemonade RTM from Chaz. I'm watching for this quickie sale every day now and I'll post when I see it.

🔺        🔻        🔺        🔻    

This isn't like eBay, or even QVC.

GMA doesn't buy, sell, or distribute the items featured. They play "host", providing a platform for vendors like Chaz to attract new customers, since their daily tv show reaches such a wide audience.

If you order WEN thru GMA your order goes straight to Chaz's, your order confirmation comes from Chaz's, and it's shipped from Chaz's warehouses.

OH ABSOLUTELY!!!!  I've gotten wonderful deals from this.  He did it not too long ago but there's none going now.  OH, I'd be so grateful if you would post it when he does it again!!!  Thank you, x Hedge!!!! 

I emailed Chaz's site but got no reply and it looks like the salon is open.  I didn't want to call, I thought they may be very busy and I didn't want to be a pain.  Usually Nina helps me but this other girl answered me on Friday named Mandi.  I emailed today but got no reply.  I fell in love with the Pink Lemonade RTM.  I got it on EBay from a seller named marlyaz or something like that.  They say, yeah thousands of good reviews but that's just heresay.  I wanted to get it from the Q but two days ago I just got the Pink Lemonade set that has the 32oz cc, stylng creme and the RTM so I don't want to get another set just to get the RTM.  Not that I wouldn't use all the other stuff but it's on three pays, not five but that's not the real issue.  I'm getting over crowded with stuff.  LOL!  Yes, you are right.  The GMA deals go right through Chaz's own site.  I loved when that was on but OH!  it was on Aug. 17th last year?  OH!  Maybe that's when I can get it!!!!!  OOOOOHHHH  I hope so!!!!!!!!!!!  Thank you so much for posting that!!!!!!!!   XXXOOO 

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@ANewHue  yup! It's hard to say no to those deals Lol!

Last year I blew $173. on WEN thru GMA deals. I bought a duo of 8oz Remoist for $60!!!!!!!!!!!! 

The first year I was aware of it I looked over the offers but didn't know whether I could trust it.

The second year I ordered something, not much. That's when I found out the order goes straight to Chaz. 

Oh, certainly!!  I go on Chaz's facebook page all the time and if Chaz posts it that you can get it and the great deals, you can trust it.  That's how I got in on it but I did not remember when that was.  I was skeptical too but Chaz said it's quite safe and you get it directly from HIS warehouses is correct.  Isn't that amazing!!!  That may be where I got my Bella Remoist for a fabulous deal.  Wow,  yeah, talk about zoning out!  LOL!!!