WEN

Contributor

Chaz has a great sale on his site! 613, 319, Summer Tropical

613 and 319 are BOGO on all sizes. Buy one, get one FREE! Even gallons. And all styling products.

And for those who like Summer Tropical, it’s on clearance… the 32oz CC is only $28.80. And all Summer Tropical styling products on sale too.
Respected Contributor

Re: Chaz has a great sale on his site! 613, 319, Summer Tropical

Thank you for posting this!!!  Wow, and what a sale!  I was aware of the 40% for the month of December but not the bogo!  WOWEE!  I'm on my way.

By the way.......I have the new dryer tool.  It's great!  It does not go above 240 degrees but there's two heat settings and a cool.  The hottest gets HOT but I use the medium one.  I don't need a lot of leave in stuff using the new dryer.  It kind of makes my hair nice and sleek by itself, if that makes any sense...LOL.....

I'm not sure and I really don't know but I purchased it in mid October and just got it a week ago.  Chaz was waiting for clips he was going to put in there.  He added two brush attachments one larger than the other and one diffuser and THAT is great for root area and my hair is just a bit wavy.  He added a rubber mat thingy, LOL...to lay it on AND to keep it in when not in use.  It's great.  He chopped off 68 buckaroonies so I only paid 207.00 for it.  When the clips are available he'll send them to the people that got the dryer.  He did not want to wait any longer.  I emailed customer service and they answered me that.  I think Chaz said it took him years to build this.  That is to say devise it.

Respected Contributor

Re: Chaz has a great sale on his site! 613, 319, Summer Tropical

Woops......your post is from October!  LOL!  That's okay.  My mistake.  I really have no more room.  I need to rent a warehouse.

I couldn't cleanse my hair for a week.  I had to have another dental implant.  uh.....what pain!  Wow.  I mean, pain killers are great for just that but then I feel falling down drunk then I get depressed so I only took one.  I just do a regimen of motrin and tylenol.  I went for a check up and he said it looked good.  It's the eye tooth.  It feels like I got hit with a crow bar.  LOL.....well....I ususally go only a couple of days but I was in too much pain to swing my head around since my hair is so long I could tuck it in my pants.  It was so knotted and oily.  All I did was sleep and cry my head off.  LOL!!!!!  Last week, I said......that's it....I must cleanse.  The day I had the surgery was the day I got the new dryer from Chaz.  What luck, hu?  The day I used it I got a compliment on my hair though.  I barely even did it.  I just dried until it was mostly dry.  I was too weak.  Anyway....thank you for listening.