WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: A Special deal coming from Wen on 9/7

@TamiT28 wrote:

We are talking about this special deal here because we all love Wen products and want to get a great price!

Chaz did confirm that the Fall Cleansing Condition duo for $69.96 is happening Tuesday, 9/7 at 4 am PST/7am EST. It is in a vido on Facebook on his page, not the Wen page. The video is about 40 minutes long and he talks about his garden, the Tuesday special and the huge mess up with cancelling Auto deliveries.

@TamiT28 

Yes I knew it was the Q's mess up when mine got cancelled Chaz's CS lady told me the Q did recieve the product...At that time they did not know why the TSV wasn't being shipped...(I have my idea of why they messed it up" but I can't say....

Trusted Contributor

I have my alarm set to order this, along with all the other fall goodies, when Chazis on tomorrow. 😁

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@BExplorer Maybe all of us who are setting our alarm can have a party! ha!  I wouldn't last, though; back to bed for me as soon as I push SEND! Will have what I want in the checkout area, ready to go.

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler 

Haha! I will actually be up getting ready for work. He is on at 6 o'clock my time. I just set my alarm so I won't forget!😆

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

Chaz had finally tweeted right before he went live - but we already knew. so hope y’all got to see it.
Honored Contributor

Early good morning to all of you!

Cha-ching! Got it done while he was on presenting the duo. Very short time on the air, but enough time to make sure I contributed to his quota.

Love the new gal to WEN, Sandra. Her hair is beautiful!

Hope you all got what you wanted.

Trusted Contributor

Well I did my part and ordered while Chaz was on 😁; the presentation was stupid short 😤😡!

I ordered the special CC duo in FGP on AD, SAM glossing serum duo, WWF mousse trio, WWF RTM duo, and Bella Spirit Traditional home and away CC set. Yikes, not looking forward to that bill 🤦‍♀️😅.

Honored Contributor

@BExplorer Good for you! My order was full of my standard stash. I didn't need the duo, but there is always something to get of WEN when he is on.