WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: ** 10/22/17 - Wen 613/319 Beauty IQ Steal - A275832 **

@geezerette wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

Oh look.  The 319 is now available.  At the higher price 😣  I think CS will do a price adjustment though.  Why didn't they do the beautyiQ on Saturday which Chaz was here so he  could get the credit ?😤

Good question.  This is one kit I would have ordered, had I known about it.  This was the first I heard of it.  No email, not even mentioned on Chaz’ social media.  My DVR records all WEN shows, but all I was seeing on IQ Saturday were reruns of Chaz or philosophy so I deleted the rest of the timers never thinking any following shows would be anything different.  Chaz left the building so it never occurred to me the other channel would have this on the day after they cancelled his show.

This was a strange weekend.  Oh well, the world will not come to an end because of it.🙃

Hi @geezerette , you are a long time Wen forum member and I was sure that I included your notification name in the very first Wen - Notification Alerts List that I put together. So you should have received the Wen - Alert - Value til 8pm ET (52% off) - 613/319 4-pc set - $66.84  that I sent out yesterday. 

I just checked my most current Wen - Notification Alerts List and (I have no idea why), unfortunately your notification name was not on it. Smiley Sad I've just added it to the list so, going forward, you should get any Wen Alert notifications that I send out. 

The 4-pc 613 (or 319) kit (#A275832) is still available for $85 and is still a very good value if you use all of these products. The 32oz CC sells for $61, and the best price for 8oz of NBT is around $27 (based of the current 20oz container of NBT for $70). So if you would ordinarily be pruchasing these two products, then the RTM and SC in this kit are basically free.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bebe777 wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

The 613 is gone? Doggonit!! Thats what I get for procrastinating. 

@nikki48 Yikes!!! Is the 613 option already gone?? I ordered mine just before I posted a Wen Alert and it was still available then.

That said, the 613 and 319 options are both amazing. While the 613 has a lovely fragrance (and the 319 option ins fragrance free)... a lot of Wenners actually prefer the 319 CC formula which is somewhat different than the 319 CC formula. -- They are both great on my hair... but the 319 CC formula is even more wenderful... so I purchased one of each. Smiley Wink

That said, the 319 and 613 formulas for the NBT are essentially the same and work equally well.

@nikki48 since the 613 option seems to have sold out around noon ET you may want to check back in a few hours... say 2pm, then 3pm, then 4pm. -- Over the years with QVC, I've noticed that when special offers get sold out, frequently they become available again  2-4 hours after they were first "sold out". 

You do really have to be diligent about checking back because the "second time around" availability window tends to be short. Usually just a few hours. Best of luck!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777, hey! I was planning to order the 613 for my mother to introduce her to the line. You know I have quite a 319 stash and love it but my mom is a fragrance girl whereas I'm not. Ex: She is Amazing Grace and I am Pure Grace. So 613 would be the one for her. I will keep checking to see if it pops up again. 

Hi @nikki48 I hope you are able to get it for your mom. Smiley Happy

I just called QVC customer service. I told them that some Wenners were looking to purchase the 613 option at the Steal Deal $66.84 price, but that it's been sold out for a few hours. -- I asked the rep if they would honor the Steal Deal price if suddenly the 613 option became available after the 8pm ET expiration.

The rep told me that they might be able to do that. -- So my suggestion would be to keep checking back and if it becomes available again this evening after 8pm, to try her suggestion.

And if they question whether or not the 613 option was actually sold out this afternoon, lol just have them read this thread. Smiley Wink

Best of luck!!! Smiley Happy

* fingers crossed *

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@nikki48 I just checked the WEN by Chaz Dean Choice of 613 or 319 Hair & Body 4-Pc Kit (A275832) which had been yesterday's Beauty IQ Steal deal and which had sold out before 8pm ET yesterday:

* Monday, Oct 23 at noon ET -- 613 option sold out

* Monday, Oct 23 at 6pm ET -- 319 option sold out

I kept checking the availability yesterday afternoon and these were colse to the exact times that each of the two options sold out.

As I mentioned in my post to this thread from yesterday, I had called QVC customer service yesterday afternoon. -- I told them that some Wenners were looking to purchase the 613 option (and 319 option) at the Steal Deal $66.84 price, but that they sold out earlier in the day. -- I asked the rep if they would honor the Steal Deal price if suddenly the 613 option became available after the 8pm ET expiration.

The rep told me that they might be able to do that. 

And if they question whether or not the 613 and 319 options actually sold out yesterday afternoon, lol just have them read this thread.

Best of luck!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Beauty IQ Steal deal for MONDAY, October 20th (til 8pm ET)...

Until 8pm ET tonight, the WEN by Chaz Dean Choice of 613 or 319 Hair & Body 4-Pc Kit is a Beauty IQ Steal priced at $66.84 with free S&H for Wenners in Hawaii (yay for SurferWife and AlohaSun)!!

This must be the excess stock last auto-delivery shipment of the TSV that was originally offered on March 19, 2016. At that time the TSV price was $69.96, so the current Steal deal is $3 less than the TSV and includes:

* 32-fl oz Daily Cleansing Treatment -- $61 at QVC

* 8-fl oz Ultra Nourishing Intensive Body Treatment -- $27.98 best price at QVC (based on per ounce price of 20oz NBT for $69.96)

* 4-fl oz Replenishing Treatment Mist -- $26 at QVC

* 5-fl oz Styling Creme -- $24.25 at QVC (based on half of duo price)

This is an excellent value!! If you buy the 32oz CC then, for $5 more, you are getting the three other products!! -- If you purchased each of these products separately at QVC, they would cost $139.23 (using the NBT best price formula). -- Today's Beauty IQ Steal is a savings of 52% off of their regular prices.

___

A275832

WEN by Chaz Dean Choice of 613 or 319 Hair & Body 4-Pc Kit - A275832

Free Standard S&H

WEN by Chaz Dean Choice of 613 or 319 Hair & Body 4-Pc Kit

Available for 6 Easy Payments

Beauty IQ Steal -- $66.84

QVC regular price -- $85.00

4.4 of 5 Stars(132)

______

Honored Contributor

@bebe777

Oh, bebe, you are indeed one of Chaz’ angels!  You are so sweet.

The reason my name is not on your list is because I requested you take it off.  And that is because I am not always on the internet or in this forum to see these notifications.  

It’s not your fault at all, and you’re a doll to think of me.😘