Trusted Contributor

Re: organizing my vitamins for travel

@granddi    I just saw this on HSN.  It is the Flipo Medicine storage case.  It comes in 2 sizes.  Item 788-113.  You could read the reviews and watch the video to see if this might work for you.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

SilleeMee posted a black tote from Damero. She always has good suggestions and is such a good shopper. After seeing her post, I went to Amazon to check it out.  Damero has a case for more and/or larger meds and supplements too. They have great, specialized, totes too. Good stuff even for storing at home. Nice selection. They are on Amazon. You can visit the Damero Store while on Amazon. They have so many great choices for specific needs. I've been looking for just the right tote for my needs and I found it looking there. Great prices. The Nurse Tote is the one I like,(I wouldn't use it for nursing, it's multi function, versatile) and I like SilliMee's tote in the pink color.

Esteemed Contributor

I travel a lot & just got back. I always use a system that has small plastic bags with a zip top. You can label the bags & there are big clips like used on a potato chip bag labeled “M” “T” “W “ etc. & the items came in a black sparkly bag so you can see it.

I’d suggest getting small zip lock bags for your medications & just buy regular clips & label them. xerox the label for prescription meds & place everything in a colorful bag.

It requires little room & in my experience, the plastic pill counters often opened & I lost some of my meds. I really like the system & I purchased it on QvC but I don’t think they have them any longer. I think you can make your own.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My husband bought a pill organizer from AAA. They had a selection of pill organizers. And you can just walk into their office/store and buy them or you could order it.

He was pleased with it. He takes quite a few prescriptions, so he wants to keep everything in order.