Respected Contributor

organizing my vitamins for travel

I need a system that accommodates multiple supplements and OTC items NOT just a lttle pill organizer.

I admit to taking multiple vitamins and supplements. Short trips of a couple of nights can be managed with little baggies of the days needs separated into morning, noon and night. The problem arises for longer trips 7-10 days. Taking the entire bottle is not practical. 

Then add anticipated need of OTC items such as allergy meds, antacids, motion sick, eye drops, I'm a high maintenence traveler!

I wish I had that original Q Freedom Bag.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: organizing my vitamins for travel

They sell individual daily organizers with four divisions, for time of the day.  I have them and can set my phone for the alarm reminders.  Maybe 4" by 1".  I have never seen them with more than four dividers, but can do more than one tray a day.

Little and handy, can even put them in the dishwasher.  Grab a bunch and you will be all set.  Easy to put one or two days in a purse.

Honored Contributor

Have you checked Amazon?  They show a couple for a large quantity of pills.  They even mentioned supplements.

Honored Contributor

DAMERO 

81hPtFf8KpL._AC_SX466_.jpg

Respected Contributor

Craft stores have storage cases with removable dividers that you can adjust to fit your needs. They come in different sizes and at various price points (plus coupons at some stores).

Example from hobby lobby:

Sew-Ology
Storage Box With Removable Dividers
SKU: 1182393
$2.49

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

DAMERO 

81hPtFf8KpL._AC_SX466_.jpg

I have a similar case but mine is hard and it's pink.  Holds all my prescription meds and eye drops and vitamins and supplements.  

Honored Contributor

I use the large gallon size zip lock bags, put my meds and vitamins in it and put it in one of my suitcases.  For me taking the pills out of the bottles & counting them would be to tedious and a waste of time.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@granddi 

Amazon

4Kits Hanging Roll Up bag $24.99 similar but less expensive than Joy Mangano

91e7pFmOKcL._AC_SX569_.jpg

Honored Contributor

1000s on Amazon

Honored Contributor

Any hardware store will have a large selection of plastic boxes that are intended to hold things like nuts, bolts and screws.  Sporting good stores sell similar boxes designed to hold fly fishing flies.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment