Esteemed Contributor

Re: What’s the Big Deal About Buc-ee’s?

A road tripper, what is not to love about Bucees? The endless, immaculate bathrooms. The fresh, roasted on the spot meat sandwiches, the circle in the middle where you see the cooks preparing everything, the fresh fruit, baked goods, banana pudding.....The biggest selection for road trippers on everything you could need. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Trusted Contributor

I agree that it's a good place for road trippers. Nice, clean place to walk around and stretch your legs. All the food aromas will hit you as soon as you walk in. After using the immaculate bathrooms, we usually grab some nuts and some fruit for the road. Will have to look for the banana pudding next time. Thanks for that Nancy Drew. Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

Visited first time in Texas last year.  Lots of cute Buc-ees  merchandise that Grands would love but there is a limit to everything.  The variety of Slim-Jim type sausage was impressive.  Naturally I was impressed with types of fresh fudge, etc.  People were standing at kiosks ordering sandwiches.  I guess road trip

people enjoy getting souvenirs and different fooods.  

Contributor

If you ever need to use a restroom on a road trip, you'll understand the appeal of Buc-ees.

Valued Contributor

I don't see the appeal either, stopped once just to see what the fuss was about, my anxiety shot thru the roof. Yes, the bathrooms are clean, but nothing really appealed to me.  Once and done trip for me. 

Super Contributor

I LOVE Buc-ee's!!  My sister lives outside of Mobile and she took me there 4 or 5 years ago. I live in western New Yok. I love everything about the place. You can buy everything there. The food is delicious. The bathrooms are the cleaniest I have ever seen. I even emailed the company and told them they need to come north! We were there half the day.

Respected Contributor

It's a fun place if you have a sense of humor.  Great, funny sayings on t-shirts and kitchen towels.  One towel I loved is  OMG, mom was right about everything.  Some nice kitchen gadgets and the fresh food was great.  Not for everyone.