Respected Contributor

Re: Just returned from Thailand

@CatsyCline wrote:

@fairydogmother     Krabi and Andaman Sea - one of my dream vacations!    Gorgeous beaches and views!!      did you get to see Phi Phi islands?  is the water so warm and clear as the photos online?

i follow a few you-tubers who tour the islands and beach towns..just breathtaking

glad to hear you had an amzing time!

my husband and daughter did some island hopping on a snorkeling excursion. I didn't go, as I'm a bit disabled with a bad knee and now need a cane. Getting in and out of those boats was extremely difficult 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

@fairydogmother  Wow!  Sounds like an amazing trip and wonderful time spent with your daughter.  I would love to visit Thailand one day.  If you can, please share some pictures with us.  Love to see them!

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother - Welcome back! I'm so glad you had such a great time, and I'm sure your daughter was thrilled to have her parents there. You actually got a lot done there!

When I lived in Japan I always wanted to visit Thailand. The teaching assistant in my classroom had lived there, so I heard a lot about it. I got to go to Hong Kong, but that was it outside the country.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I'm so jealous...I LOVE Thailand. 

Next time you visit her,  take a flight to Cambodia also 

Respected Contributor

6D941BA2-9628-4E88-8A76-8C7CA5B33A2F.jpegE961C9A4-C885-47CC-8C08-97E6DF5DBF45.jpeg23242B93-09E1-4245-8E14-181F3DB916D8.jpegAC6E61BB-35CE-4CFF-85B3-E8770EFDE922.jpegDDF448FB-0D40-4E68-8FF4-1E53491C81F3.jpeg

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

photos that I posted,

*elephant sanctuary in mountains of Chaing Mai. Look at that fuzzy headed baby

* photo of another song taew taken on our way to the mountains  Cheap transportation 

*Railay Beach in Krabi

*view from my pedi chair 

* one of many odd chip flavors that cater to Thai tastes, others I saw were Hot Chili Squid, Seaweed and basil 

Harmonize the World
Esteemed Contributor

@fairydogmother 

I remember your post about this massage and I just gigled viewing the picture again.

On a side note. I know that you were happy about your Detroit Lions yesterday, it was a good game. 

Respected Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@fairydogmother 

I remember your post about this massage and I just gigled viewing the picture again.

On a side note. I know that you were happy about your Detroit Lions yesterday, it was a good game

😁😂🤣

Lions 🦁 making my heart happy

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

Loved the elephants. They are my favorites. Your trip was far from boring that is for sure. I know you enjoyed the time with your daughter.

Honored Contributor

A close up baby elephant!Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"