Respected Contributor

had a lovely three weeks visiting my daughter 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

Re: Just returned from Thailand

How nice - what is your favorite memory?

Respected Contributor

@fairydogmother   What an amazing place to get to be with someone you love!  That would be on a list of dream vacations.  I'm so glad you got to stay awhile for your visit.  😊💝💕

Esteemed Contributor

That sounds SO exciting!!!👍😊 I love visiting tropical beaches, and have always wanted to go there to see their amazing beaches!!! 👍I have also heard that the hospitality is second to none!!! Every picture I ever have seen is breathtakingly BEAUTIFUL!❤😊

Which city did you visit?

Being able to enjoy such a magical place was made even better because you got to spend precious time with your dear daughter; priceless!! I know it was special for the two of you, and am happy you had a lovely time!!🥰

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

~~~

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FastDogWalker2 wrote:

How nice - what is your favorite memory?

the markets in Chiang Mai and the elephants 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

daughter lives and works in Bangkok. We spent quite a bit of time there. Also traveled north to Chiang Mai, toured Doi Suthep a mountain with beautiful Buddhist temples on top,  went to markets, an elephant sanctuary, got many massages. Then flew south to Krabi where we stayed at a resort on the Andamon Sea, accessible only by boat. Magnificent cliffs surrounded the beach. Thai people in general are sweet and welcoming to tourists. 

Harmonize the World
Trusted Contributor

i hope you ate lots of delicious thai food if that's to your taste. also, if you're into massages, you have to try those next visit. 

Esteemed Contributor

@fairydogmother WOW! It sounds like you had an INCREDIBLE adventure!!! Now I REALLYYYY want to go!😁 Thank you for sharing such an awesome experience!! I LOVE it❤!👍😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

@fairydogmother     Krabi and Andaman Sea - one of my dream vacations!    Gorgeous beaches and views!!      did you get to see Phi Phi islands?  is the water so warm and clear as the photos online?

i follow a few you-tubers who tour the islands and beach towns..just breathtaking

glad to hear you had an amzing time!

Respected Contributor

@freakygirl wrote:

i hope you ate lots of delicious thai food if that's to your taste. also, if you're into massages, you have to try those next visit. 

I ate a lot of food that didn't agree with me   And yes I got many massages 

Harmonize the World