Valued Contributor

AUTO DELIVERY OIF LINDT TRUFLES

In JUNE I ordered the 150 piece of holiday delivery truffles.  My order use to always say "pending".I had a 12/11 delivery so I cqalled today to check on the status only to find out it won't be d3livered until Dec. 27th!  WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?  They are on a waitlist.  Why....I ordered in June.  This is why QVC you are sinking.  I am on auto delivery for these csandies and always get them for the holidays yet...you still were selling them on tv only with a different item nunmber....of course,when I bought them in June they were cheaper.  Well take your orders and go fly a kite....I ordered on Amazon and will get in a couple o f days.  Shotty business.

Honored Contributor

Re: AUTO DELIVERY OIF LINDT TRUFLES

@grooms.  They are not sinking, mine came right on schedule last month.  I have a feeling manufacturers/vendors are having unforeseen problems getting transport for their goods, especially since it's  pretty much the last minute for shipping.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@grooms "Sinking"?  ha ha ha.

Trusted Contributor

That's all on Lindt.  They may be falling behind in production.  I've noticed there aren't as many facings of holiday product in target or cvs right now as well.

Also adding, QVC is not sinking.  

Trusted Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@grooms "Sinking"?  ha ha ha.

@Love my grandkids 

See what I mean? Pretty condescending, IMO.

Honored Contributor

@grooms wrote:

In JUNE I ordered the 150 piece of holiday delivery truffles.  My order use to always say "pending".I had a 12/11 delivery so I cqalled today to check on the status only to find out it won't be d3livered until Dec. 27th!  WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?  They are on a waitlist.  Why....I ordered in June.  This is why QVC you are sinking.  I am on auto delivery for these csandies and always get them for the holidays yet...you still were selling them on tv only with a different item nunmber....of course,when I bought them in June they were cheaper.  Well take your orders and go fly a kite....I ordered on Amazon and will get in a couple o f days.  Shotty business.

Why is this in travel?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grooms 

Sometimes vendors have trouble fulfilling specific orders months from when original order was made; as others have stated could be due to shipping problems, lack of materials etc.

I had some LonoLife AD orders cancel.  Found it cheaper with better black Friday pricing than the AD orders bought directly from the vendor.

Just like you, solved the problem and found another source.

And BTW Costco had huge bags of Lindt and Ghiardelli chocolates at fantastic prices.

Trusted Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@grooms wrote:

Why is this in travel?

@goldensrbest 

Maybe they're going to travel in search of their missing truffles? LOL!

Just kidding!

Honored Contributor

mine arrived on time, but i ordered them for an 11/14 ship date.

i have them on auto delivery. next shipment should be shipped by 3/11/24.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein