Contributor

Re: Bernini TSV - April 25, 2024

[ Edited ]

@LadybugDG 

The original posters were talking about a hose made by the same company and how much they hated it, not the fountain.  

@Sweet Kitties 

You seem quite upset about my comment about complaining.  Almost threatening.  That's the problem with message boards and long-time posters.  New people are always treated as a threat and not allowed to voice comments against the old posters. 

Have a good day anyway.

Honored Contributor

I agree about reviews. I do read them and appreciate people letting others know when there are problems.

Some will have them and some won't.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Super Contributor

I appreciate all the feedback, whether it's good or bad. Sometimes the product information does not have reviews showing. Hearing what problems others had with a product saves me from having to learn the hard way!

I have a small, 12' x 30" Intex steel frame pool on my patio. That is the only water feature I need! 😁

Valued Contributor

Well here's a positive comment.
I just ordered the Alabaster for our front porch, it will add a lot beauty to our home.
We have a table top one on our back patio and love it. No problems, we've had it for 2 years.
I know we're going to love it and all who visit us.
Can't wait to get it.
Trusted Contributor

TSV looks nice. Hope it's a good buy for those purchasing. I bought a cheap solar pump for my bird bath a couple years ago. It's good enough and still working.
Esteemed Contributor

I'm glad you find the solar pump works for you. I have had no luck with them at all. I guess I have too much shade.

I have an older bernini fountain that I like a lot. It had one of the big rechargeable batteries in it. The chipmunks or squirrels ate the connecting wires so I have been trying to get a replacement.  Of course they don't have a replacement battery that works the same sequence as the fountain that I have.  That is one major complaint that I have had about this company - getting replacement anything for it is VERY difficult and QVC doesn't handle anything related to it.

Respected Contributor

It's a pass for me.  Seems they have this every year. Cat Indifferent

Respected Contributor

This board is always so entertaining. So here we go again with posters complaining about posters complaining about a brand they've actually purchased. Too funny.

Respected Contributor

Can you imagine the return shipping on this. No thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

There's no need to wonder what return shipping would be. Simply look under Returns & Exchanges and you will find the return label for items weighing 10.01 to 150 lbs is $10.95.