Honored Contributor

Dua Lipa hosted and was the musical guest last night, I thought she did a great job. I think she has a promising acting career in her future, she did a good American accent. 

Trusted Contributor

I haven't watched it yet.  Thanks for the heads up.

I'm still cracking up over last week's Beavis & Butthead skit with Ryan G.  I must have watched it about 20 times.  

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting this @Jordan2.

I always forget about it. I just watched " The Community Affairs" skit with Keenan Thompson-so funny! It was nice to laugh at something on here because SNL doesn't always have great skits the past years where you really laugh.

NiceSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@roeroe1005,

I just watched the Beavis and Butthead!Woman LOL No one can look at especially Butthead without cracking up hahaha!

I love Keenan Thompson!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I saw the skit of JoJo Siwa that was posted on Facebook.  Hilarious.  @roeroe1005 .

Respected Contributor

Speaking of SNL, I read an magazine article sometime ago that SNL alumni Maya Rudolph's mother was singer Minnie Riperton 'Lovin' You' who died of breast cancer in 1979, Maya was 6 years old at the time, did you know that?

Trusted Contributor

@SoCal Bred,

I remember when Minnie Riperton died (cancer, I think?) and that she left behind a son and daughter.  I did not know Maya was her daughter until much later; she was already on SNL.  

Her mom had some voice.Heart

Respected Contributor

Jerry Seinfeld's appearance was fun.  A nice surprise.  Good episode.