Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital šŸ„ May 2024 - Spoilers Included

@NEvans2 wrote:

@Wsmom  I always liked TJ until they suddenly changed him into the jackass he's been the last  couple of weeks. What's up with that?? He was always the sensible one! He wouldn't be able to be so controlling if the surrogate was anyone else. They should have adopted!

@NEvans2 I so agree with this. It's to the point, I can't even watch him because it makes me so angry.

Wrong time to start with a chauvinist pig storyline, GH. Know your world and your audience. Not all of us are living in CA with our rights still intact. 

Honored Contributor

EXCLUSIVE

GENERAL HOSPITAL MAY SWEEPS PREVIEW

Ava and Sonny have an explosive history. While they did have that crypt sex that produced Avery, theyā€™ve rarely ever seen eye to eye. Over the years, Ava has done many things to his family ā€” including switching out Morganā€™s bipolar meds that led to his death ā€” so it was a bit of a shock when Sonny moved her and Avery in to ā€œkeep them safe.ā€ With the pair becoming increasingly closer (and Sonny seeming to only trust his housemate as a confidant these days), look for Carly and Jasonā€™s concerns over Avaā€™s influence on him to continue to grow.

Over the past few years, Willow has gone from grade-school teacher to nurse, somehow managing to come back from the brink of death by beating advanced-staged leukemia. This month, life will take another turn for Michaelā€™s wife when Willow embarks on a new personal chapter!

The grand day is just around the corner! In May, Brook Lynn and Chase will marry in a lavish ceremony filled with special guests (like Grandpa Carmine and Granma Gloria), laughter, and tears! Yet while the wedding is a special celebration for Port Charles, the town will also lose someone.

Ever since Jason returned to town, Sam has insisted that Danny keep his distance from his father. But anyone who has a teenager knows that listening to their parents is not something they are wont to do! As Sam and Jason continue to butt heads over his relationship with Danny, will their son get caught in the crossfire?

Alexis will finally get her day in court when she travels to Albany for her hearing with the board of appeals. With Diane by her side to fight her case, Alexis is hopeful that her law license will be restored. But will the ruling be in her favor?

A new face in Port Charles promises to shake things up!

In what has seemed to be the slowest of all slow-burn soap opera relationships, Sasha and Cody have been dancing around each other for what feels like years. But now that they are both living under the Quartermaine roof, will Cody and Sasha finally confess their feelings for one another?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

GH Spoilers - Don't Look! šŸ«£šŸ˜§šŸ™„

General Hospital spoilers for Thursday, May 2:

Does the fact that Willow is suddenly questioning her career choices have anything to do with the chat she and Drew had earlier this week?

Cody and Sasha finally decide itā€™s time to have a cards-on-the-table kind of conversation about their budding relationship.

Will Tracy be open to the advice Gregory offers?

Lois is not only in daughter Brook Lynnā€™s corner, but steps up to the plate in order to coach her!

General Hospital spoilers for Friday, May 3:

Sonny is clearly still feeling betrayed by Dex, which would explain why he warns son Dante about the guy.

Carly comes to a realization regarding Sonny. (Might she be the person who finally figures out whatā€™s really going on with him?)

Concerns about Kristina are weighing heavily upon several members of her family.

To whom is Drew about to pitch a brand new business project?

Josslyn takes Trina into her confidence.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @Laura14 IMO GH writers are going to have to up their game because based on this preview, it's a snooze for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14. Thanks for a new month.

As many have said, Natalia is overbearing and abrasive.   And, that's being kind.  I do like how Alexis ended their meeting and shuffled her out of the office.  However, Alexis needs to put this woman in her place and send her bc ack to wherever she came from.  Another unlikable character is not needed!!

TJ has been turned into a jerk.  However, I do understand his concerns about Sonny.  And, if Molly thinks that Kristina will back off once the baby us born, she is delusional. 

Nina and Drew are disgusting!!!  Both characters can take a long walk off a short pier, never to be seen again.

Wake up, Anna.  Valentin has been playing you for years!!

Is it too much to hope that May sweeps might actually be "sweeps" worthy????

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@BeckiWV I think this pic is the closest thing we are getting this year for the Nurses' Ball. Smiley Sad  I believe the Q wedding has taken our song and dance fun. Unless the other Travolta shows up too with his sister for a full on wedding dance number, boo on ABC. 

@Laura14 Wouldn't that be awesome if John Travolta showed up?????

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips I keep throwing a wish up!  From our lips to FV's ears and JT's hips!

Respected Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@BeckiWV I think this pic is the closest thing we are getting this year for the Nurses' Ball. Smiley Sad  I believe the Q wedding has taken our song and dance fun. Unless the other Travolta shows up too with his sister for a full on wedding dance number, boo on ABC. 

@Laura14 Wouldn't that be awesome if John Travolta showed up?????

@Puppy Lips   How much do you want to bet that if that happened that would be a day that ABC preempted GH?  LOL

Respected Contributor

Great effort by Lucy (Lynn Herring) who had to act like a crazed over the top idiot on the H&H show.  Thank heavens that seems to be over now that all have settled on Lois to be the new spokesperson for Deception.

Maxie:  You are looking lovelier and lovelier each time we see you!

Sasha the Q cook:  I'm giving it a go; just seems weird to me, yet keeping an open mind.  BTW, Sasha, looking up a recipe is "not cheating".  Guess Olivia needed to be at home today to "supervise" Sasha's first day on the job. Or whatever.

Let's get on with the wedding already...please TPTB no bullets and bloodshed.  Wouldn't mind a "food fight" or thereabouts.  LOL

Let's see, Curtis has a new paid career direction.  Willow has a new volunteer career direction.  Okie dokie. Another whatever.

TJ, as many have stated, is also over the top in his concerns about Kristina.  Too llittle, too late Dr. Ashford.  I will reiterate my thoughts from the beginning (as others have), what the heck was wrong with adoption and especially of a bi-racial baby who is already here and needs a loving forever home.  Oh yes, too simple and sweet a S/L.  Got it.  Afterall, we don't want any happiness to infringe on the GH writing staff. :womanfrustrated::womanfrustrated:

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Travone I will storm ABC News and take unmedicated Sonny with me! 

(not my spelling!)

IMG_0259.jpeg