Honored Contributor

Pat says during the first 20 minutes or so of the Thursday show they like to present clearance specials.  Beware!  These items are defective.  This morning I ordered a pair of crop pants and a top.  I was in bed away from a computer so couldn't check measurements and they never showed any on the screen.  There was no mention of the fit.

When I finally got up and was able to check, I discovered the pants ran 10" smaller through the hip than is usual in my size, and the top was 4" smaller.  Of course by this time, it was too late to cancel or edit the orders.

I've bought quite a bit during this show but will no longer allow myself to even watch it.  QVC and Ms. Graver, today your greed and deception cost you.  That's the beauty of it, Pat.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: Susan's Clearance Specials

I have noticed Graver some clothes are running a bit smaller.  Tops 39 instead 40.  Doesn't seem like much but it makes a difference on me.  I love and have many of her pants. crops and capris but several lately have been smaller in the waist (which is my bugaboo) so I could not purchase several that I liked.  Oh well, I sure don't need any more clothes and this is helping me stay in line on my purchases.  Now if she woud just save material on her tops by making them a bit shorter, I would appreciate that.