Super Contributor

In all my years of watching QVC, I've only ever purchased one SG item, partly because of price and mostly because I can't stand to watch how hyper she is. I did see in passing a casual knit jacket which I was kinda interested in but was wondering how her sizing compares to Denim & Co which is what i mostly buy. Can snyone help?

Valued Contributor

For years,   I have been able to wear a small top in both SG and Denim and Co.  It seems that the garment chest measurements are smaller in some items and I go up to medium in that garment.  I always check the garment measurements {not the size chart).

Esteemed Contributor

@VancouverUSAgal I think sizing is similar. Those two brands seem to follow standard QVC sizing measurements.

Respected Contributor

I'm a solid 2/4 petite, 5'1.5".

In Brick and mortar stores I'm an XS/S, size 2/4.

Have only my D&C and SG items (all tops) from a few years ago, haven't gotten anything new with them lately...but in D&C always got XS. In SG I have gotten both XS and XXS. In SG I think more of the XXS fit me better. Does that mean she runs a bit larger...maybe. Still, I think you are safe with your true to size usual numeric or letter sizing with her.

I do look at size measurments...but, for me, I find them to be a guideline only in waist, chest, length...but all the rest is so dang confusing. I hope all my explaining helped more than confused you but bottomline...I think you'll be ok true to size in SG.

Frequent Contributor

I think that the sizing in Susan Graver's brand has changed a little recently.  I love her clothing and have bought her clothes for about 20 years now.  I have always been an extra small.  And my closet full of her clothing in XS still fits.

I do check the garment measurements before ordering these days and also read reviews.

I did order a set of two liquid knit tops not too long ago and when I read the reviews, many reviews said that the tops were a little snug or smaller than past purchases, so when I checked the garment measurements, I decided to go and order size small instead of my usual XS.  The tops came and they are slightly roomy on me but at this point I don't know if XS would fit better or would be a little snug.  I decided to keep the Small and am very happy with my purchase.

I also recently purchased a Denim & Co top and ordered it in XS and it fit fine.

I guess the best thing to do is read reviews when possible, along with checking garment measurements before making a decision about what size to order.

Hope this helps.

Respected Contributor

i think they have reworked the measurements(reduced) since they have added 4x and 5x, to some of the lines.