Occasional Visitor

Is anybody else frustrated with finding out 7-10 days AFTER you order your items that they are unable to be fulfilled?

I find it extremely frustrating.  I ordered several Susan Graver items on 9/16/23 that were clearly in stock and available.  The order status has shown "preparing your order" since then.

Two phone calls to QVC CS and now I am told that they are unable to fill my order.

WHY?  Why do you sell items in stock but then don't fill the order?  WHY?  Why do you talk non-stop about how wonderful these items are for travel, etc. and I purchase them for a vacation and then they don't fill the order!

I am a fan of Susan Graver clothing and have many items but this latest round of nonsense has turned me off.

Don't oversell items and then treat it like a lottery when only the lucky ones actually receive it!

Extremely frustrating.  Venting is over.  Thank you. 

Respected Contributor

I had something like that happen with Land's End on an item they've carried for ages. They contacted me to ask if I wanted a refund or to wait until the item becomes available again. Estimated about six months delay. I decided to wait since it's something always needed. In my case I wondered if the delay may have been because it was all cotton.

I think with the conditions of retail anymore this may happen more and more. I've just glad there are still many retail options available.