Valued Contributor

I was wondering if any of you that watch her feel that she rushes all the time except on the food shows.

Smiley Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

@Bella2022 wrote:

I was wondering if any of you that watch her feel that she rushes all the time except on the food shows.

Smiley Surprised

I have noticed that she really rushes presenting fashion.  She's pretty hyper.

Respected Contributor

I like Rachel, she is always well prepared.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Rachael Boesing?

[ Edited ]

@Bella2022   immediate channel changer for me,  she's loud and her voice grates on my nerves/.  Definitely talks too much and too fast 

Respected Contributor

i enjoy her presentations.

but then i don't watch to be put to sleep

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Super Contributor
I agree she can talk fast and I feel she rushes through the presentation. I once saw a sketchers show where she sounded like an auctioneer.
I don’t watch her much.
Trusted Contributor

I'd rather see her as a model. I've never seen anyone 'wear' clothes so well...everything fits her perfectly.  She must be that perfect height/weight. 

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Honored Contributor

Yes and I can say that she is my least favorite host.  She is too hyper and too loud for me and I just can't seem to follow her.  I've said it before on here, she reminds me so much  of someone I used to work with and I couldn't take much of her either!

Trusted Contributor

I really like her. She and Kim are good together I think. I loved seeing her Derby hats yesterday. She has quite a collection. 

Valued Contributor

absolutely can't stand RB on any show that she hosts. She's way to hyped up. Funny thing, when she started out, she was a good host. Now she's just on constant frantic mode.