Respected Contributor

It's cool to be a Kelce family member right now.  Sir Paul McCartney visited Taylor in their suite during the game and was introduced to Travis's family.Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 8.23.31 PM.png

Honored Contributor

Re: SB LVIII watch thread

[ Edited ]

@Teddixat wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21   that is just not true

Yes it is, anyone who isn't a Chiefs fan can see it.

Romo is the worst offender, he might as well be fitted for a Chiefs cheerleader outfit at this point. It was reported a few days ago that his boss at CBS told him to tone it down and stop acting like a fan.

Kelce shoving Andy Reid and screaming in his face was disgraceful. The NFL should punish him, but of course they won't. 

I like Taylor but I'm tired of all that too, and she should be concerned about his treatment of his coach too. Red flag. 

I'm a football fan, not a 49ers fan.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I thought the halftime show was excellent! ....much better than those in recent years. I particularly liked it when they did the roller skate segment! I don't even like football and I was on the edge of my sofa at the end of the game. I would have loved more TS camera shots, but it was great to see her hugging her boyfriend at the end.

Honored Contributor

Pat Mahomes  MVP comes through , great game ! 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

hoping to see the Detroit Lions there next year  we are on our way 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

@fairydogmother @Yes! 

Honored Contributor

He needs a stiff fine is what he needs.  I can't imagine how high emotions were running but he's a grown man and a professional athlete and should know better.  Maybe $100,000 fine might sting a little bit.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fairydogmother wrote:

one of the red flags when you're dating is a when the other party has poor frustration tolerance and gets physical when angry. I dumped a guy that I dated for seven months during my divorced years when that trait emerged   Sweet Taylor better pay attention 

@fairydogmother   I thought along the same line as you did.

When Kelce was angry and came at Coach Reid banging into him because he was not playing at the time we were given insight into who he is. 

He could have knocked the man over and injured him.  You never disrespect a coach in that way.  That was a terrible thing for young athletes to witness.

I watched him at thet trophy presentation and he was an obnoxious twit.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

@spumoni99 

T hat's when Patrick plays his best, when he's behind.  Great game but a stressful one.

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 

That was an exhausting game. Shoulders are killing me. I guess those kinds of games make for good 🏈,  but sheese 🤪

Congratulations to the Chief's Kingdom!  

Kelcie needs to be put in time out smh