Honored Contributor

Re: NFL News and Notes for March 2024!!!

@Spurt wrote:

@gardenman wrote:

I spoke too soon. Barkley is coming to Philly! Three years, $37.75 million with $26 million guaranteed.

@gardenman 

My sister, the Giants fan hates the Eagles...lol

She's not alone. Giants' fans are still annoyed by the Eagles stealing Devonta Smith from them. Now we've poached Barkley. (By the way, he gave the Giants a chance to match the offer, and they refused.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@gardenman wrote:

I spoke too soon. Barkley is coming to Philly! Three years, $37.75 million with $26 million guaranteed.

@gardenman 

My sister, the Giants fan hates the Eagles...lol

She's not alone. Giants' fans are still annoyed by the Eagles stealing Devonta Smith from them. Now we've poached Barkley. (By the way, he gave the Giants a chance to match the offer, and they refused.)

@gardenman 

She's gonna be angrier when I tell her that

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Former Washington RB Antonio Gibson who was not expected to be re-signed, is now a Patriot.....

Derrick Henry could become a Raven.......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Gardner Minshew signed a two year deal with the Raiders for 25 million, 15 of it guaranteed.

I don't like to see him go, but he deserves to have a chance as starter. I hope that he does well in Vegas and shows the city some of his "Minshew Mania." 

The Colts also re-signed both DE Tyquan Lewis and DT Grover Stewart. Lewis 2 years 12 million, Stewart 3 years 39 million. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

Washington signed another area of need LB, former Panther, Frankie Luvu, 3-year deal for a maximum value of $36 million........

Since 2022, Luvu has emerged as an elite LB 2022-23 Stats (34 GP) • 236 tackles • 12.5 sacks • 29 TFLs • 80.0 PFF Grade (8th) • 91.1 PFF Pass Rush (1st)

Honored Contributor

Former Charger Austin Ekeler has agreed to sign with Washington. It’s a two-year deal worth up to $11.43 million. He ran 179 times for 628 yards and five touchdowns while catching 51 passes for 436 yards and a score in 14 games. He's third in franchise history in both rushing yards and rushing touchdowns.

Honored Contributor

Ekeler's a good signing. He always seemed to be underused.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

Ekeler's a good signing. He always seemed to be underused.

@gardenman 

Yep, he's a good signing.........

BTW for going "all in" the Cowboys were pretty quiet....perhaps crying over players they lost perhaps......I was listening to one local podcast...all they said, priority is Micah and Lamb....since no action by the Cowboys they started talking about Spurs!!!.....lol

The Patriots plan to sign Jacoby Brissett. A one yr deal for 8 M

Honored Contributor

Free agent kicker Brandon McManus has agreed to a one year deal with Washington for $3.6mil. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Jerry Jones mentioned that the #Cowboys will go “all in” on the 2024 season… Recap of their free agency moves today:

Desktop clean up: here come the memes. – From Famine to Feast.