Honored Contributor

Re: My Bestie Went to the Super Bowl

@SandySparkles 

I don't think I can rewatch it.  DH records ALL the games and I assumed the SB game was recorded.  I just looked at the list of recordings and don't see it.  I wonder if the network allowed it to be recorded?  If anyone recorded it, is it available on your tv for playback?  

Thanks.  That is a game worth re-watching.

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles 

You're going to think this question is beyond odd.  Do you or have you ever driven a Ford Flex and were you on the Ford Flex Forum?  Your face looks very familiar.

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm 😄 No worries, but the answer is no. This is my 2019 snapshot and I have used it, or allowed it to be used a few other places, but this is the only chat forum I participate in, and struggle to keep up with it sometimes.😂 I can no longer drive for medical reasons and do not own a car.😐 The streets would just NOT be safe with me behind the wheel!!!🥰

It is either a "cute" coincidence😁, or unfortunately one of many people that use the pics, and or identity found on the internet of other people. When that happens, it really speaks volumes about how sad that individuals life must be.🤔

Have a great day!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖   

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles 

Well I think it's a precious photo Smiley Happy and looks so very much like a young lady that used to be on the Flex Forum.  I haven't been there in years but looked for her name last night.  Didn't find it.  People actually use other people's faces as their own in online forums???  I'm must live under a rock or out in he middle of nowhere in east Texas

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm Thank you!😊  I am sorry that you could not locate your friend.😐

~~~All we need is LOVE💖 

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm  you keep in contact with Samantha March? Since she's a best friend, I thought you must. 

It's great that with technology you can have access to her even if you live in different areas. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@teganslaw 

you keep in contact with Samantha March?

NO!  She's my "bestie" online beauty influencer.  Well, she used to be and yes, I've "talked" to her by way of leaving comments on some of her videos.  Sometimes she replies (g)  She's deep into the Vegas night life and works with business owners for online content.  It's a bit too out of my comfort level and not something I care to watch.  But I still enjoy her videos about makeup.