Trusted Contributor

Re: 2023-2024 NHL season, all are welcome! Spoilers, scores...

@dmod nj Hi and I hope all is well with you!

I have a 2 large screen set up so I watched both games! The Flyers game had me holding my breath in the last minute when Columbus scored when they pulled their goalie to make it 3-2. So happy the Flyers hung in for the win. Carter Hart looked strong in goal tonight. The the Phillies had my heart racing in the last couple of innings. The relievers got themselves out of several jams. So happy they won! Next game is Monday and we have home field advantage. 

I love this time of year in sports. Phillies, Flyers, Eagles (5 -0), and Sixers (pre-season, the season starts in 2 weeks) all at once! 😁❤

Honored Contributor

@redhead handbag queen  thanks for posting about this.  What a night for that young man!   I hope it's one of many in his future! 

Heard from another Wild fan, Patty Maroon looked good last night. I'm happy for him! 

Whew!  Win #1 in the books! 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl  I'm envious of your set up! lol  I need a room like this in my home. 

Congrats on both wins!   I was able to watch the highlights from the Flyers game!   I was able to watch about half of the Phillies game and win!   

Your city has A LOT to be excitied about regarding sports.  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Congrats to all our teams last night. 

@redwingsgal  hugs to you, my friend. 

Tonight, the Devils take on the Coyotes in Jersey.  Let's go Devils!   Going for two straight wins! 

Pens at Caps tonight to begin the Caps season.  

Good luck to all our teams. 

Coyotes vs. Devils prediction, odds, pick, how to watch - 10/13/2023

Trusted Contributor

Any Stars fans out there?  They won their opener last night in a Shoot Out.  Exciting way to start the season!

Honored Contributor

Hi @soonersis , welcome. Smiley Happy

Yes, @yellowrose  is a Stars fan.   Congrats on your team's win!  That is exciting.....right down to the wire. Smiley Happy

Scott Wedgewood, the backup goalie, is a favorite of mine from his days with the Devils.  

Good luck to your Stars in their next game. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/nhl/red-wings/2023/10/13/classic-detroit-red-wings-goal-horn-2023...

@redwingsgal 

Valued Contributor

Ok, my Wild game was brutal to watch.

We got take out because Mr. Red wasn't feeling well at all. We both got our Shingles and two other shots last night. I'm fine, just a soreness in my arms but he woke up ok and then a fever started and we were counting on the Wild to cheer us up. Yeah right... Woman LOL

On to the Habs on Tuesday. 

This sota girl says pop, duck, duck, gray duck and loves tater tot hotdish
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate  congrats on the Blue Jackets win last night.  As usual, Jenner was awesome against the Rangers.  In my home, he's known as the Rangers killer.   Rangers 2nd period horrible play put the nail in their coffin last night, despite a good third.  

@redhead handbag queen   oh, that was a spanking. Smiley Sad   Good luck against the Canadiens!  I hope Mr. Red is feeling better.  I go for my flu and Covid shots next week. I'm glad you're okay.  Mr. Donna and I are usually okay, other than  sore arms.  

Rangers home opener is Monday against Arizona.  Also on Monday, the Panthers visit Jersey. 

Good luck to all our teams. Smiley Happy 

Valued Contributor

@redhead handbag queen   oh, that was a spanking. Smiley Sad   Good luck against the Canadiens!  I hope Mr. Red is feeling better.  I go for my flu and Covid shots next week. I'm glad you're okay.  Mr. Donna and I are usually okay, other than  sore arms.  

Rangers home opener is Monday against Arizona.  Also on Monday, the Panthers visit Jersey. 

Good luck to all our teams. Smiley Happy 

My fault for the Twins. I couldn't find my lucky sweatshirt, turned out I gave it to Coco (my dog). Then samething happened for the last Wild game. Didn't think I would do it twice and not remeber. Woman LOL I would think she is doing this but she only 8 lbs.

One of my sisters said I was abnormal for not having a reaction like Mr. Red to the Shingle shot. I don't know what to make of that. Woman LOL

This sota girl says pop, duck, duck, gray duck and loves tater tot hotdish