Valued Contributor

Re: 2023-2024 NHL season, all are welcome! Spoilers, scores...

@yellowrose   Good Luck tonight vs the Knights!

At least for the moment, NY, Dallas, Denver and Boston 

all have NBA and NHL playoffs going on!  It really amps up the pulse in the city!

Trusted Contributor

OMG OMG OMG. Did you all see THAT??? I want a STAR "I survived game 7" T shirt. Revenge on ice is so cool, and even cooler on home ice. Now I need to go chill. My heart has been racing for 2+ hours. Colorado... Here comes the STARS!! So proud of my boys!!
Valued Contributor

@redhead handbag queen wrote:

@781Florist 

"Will David Pastrnak play in game 7 after missing most of the series due to who-knows-what?"

this says it all, until tonight!

I'm switching between your guys and my Wolves. Mr Red offered the big TV to me for the game, I said NO. Can't change the routine. Woman LOL I've watched my wolves switching between my Wild, and now your B's. Hope it helps both our boys.

@781Florist I think I should get some credit for your B's winning, not only did my routine work for my team GO WOLVES and yours, but at 8:33 I actually called the player that scored the winning goal, again for your team, see above. lol, lol.

This sota girl says pop, duck, duck, gray duck and loves tater tot hotdish
Honored Contributor

Congrats to @yellowrose !  I heard you yelling last night! 

Good luck to the Bruins and Panthers tonight.  They play round 2, game 1, in Florida, 8 eastern, ESPN.

Most of the pundits I read or heard give this round to the Panthers. But, that's why they play the games. We'll see................ 

Help yourself. Smiley Happy  I'll replenish the supply for tomorrow. lol 

Alkaseltzer Maalox And Tums Isolated Stock Photo - Download Image Now -  Antacid, Carbonated Water, Color Image - iStock

Frozen Margarita Recipe (with ANY fruit) - House of Yumm

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Hi everyone, Smiley Happy 

Well, well, the Bruins sure did give those pundits something to talk about.  Good for them!!  

I'm watching the Rangers right now (ESPN)  while I catch up.  They just tied it on a PP goal by Kreids. Smiley Happy   This Canes team is playing MUCH better tonight!   They shrugged off the rust and is playing like they always do....rough and tough. 

Up next, Stars vs Avs.   Let's go Stars!! Can you hear me cheering your boys on, @yellowrose ?   Its on 9:30 eastern on ESPN. 

Wincraft Rangers No Quit in NY Pin

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Going to double ot, score still tied. Goaltending has been  spectacular!  

The Broadway Blueshirts

Honored Contributor

Trocheck wins it for the Rangers in OT.  

Woohoooo!!  

See you Thursday in Carolina! Smiley Happy 

New York Rangers Youth Believe in Blue Collection Long Sleeve T-Shirt - Blue

Shesty had 57 saves. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dmod nj   Very entertaining game tonight that could have gone either way.  Igor probably saved the NY bacon, but both sides came to play tonight.

@yellowrose   This game could probably be found in the life isn't fair department.

Granted, the Stars should not have played as complacently as they did after a 3 goal 1st period lead....but once they were up against the hot pipes they were awesome.  In the OT they were absolutely fantastic.  I think the better team lost tonight.

After the Bruins big win Monday, I expect Florida to be a lot more difficult tonight.

I even think that the usually timid and gentlemanly Matthew Tkachuk might be forced to be a low-down dirty provocateur.  We shall see.  We can't expect every team to have players as gallantly noble as our Mr. Marchand, can we?

Perhaps the Panthers are just going to let the Bs get out to a kiss-of-death 3-1 series lead?

Hey @redhead handbag queen  I know your Wild are golfing, but I heard you on Monday when the Wolves took it to Denver.  2-0 and coming home!  Well done!

I am not much for basketball, but the prospect of any Boston/New York matchup always gets the blood flowing!

The Cs seem to be hitting on all cylinders.

@dmod nj ... a far-fetched notion to be sure, but imagine the Eastern Conference Finals in both the NBA and NHL between BOS/NY?  The Red Cross would be setting up tents and stockpiling blood pressure meds! Smiley LOL

Trusted Contributor

wow dmod! That was some game for your Rangers. Congrats on win #2. My Stars up by 3, then losing - that hurts. Not a good night in Dallas. Mavs lost also. Double the pain. Ok, on to game 2.
Honored Contributor

@781Florist ita, Igor stole that game for the Rangers. He was far better than the team, in general.  The Canes should have won that game, despite giving the Rangers too many power plays.  

@yellowrose ita with the observation about your team. I only saw a bit of it due to the double ot in my game.  I think in both games, the better team lost. 

@781Florist I LOL at the Tkachuk and Marchand comments.  Good luck to the Bruins tonight!  I enjoy watching your team, as long as they aren't playing mine.  I do love Patty Maroon and Shattinkirk. Smiley Happy 

Can you imagine if, in both sports, NY and Boston played one another?   Awesome!!  

The Sharks won the #1 draft pick.  I'm sure Boston University Terrier, Celebrini, will be picked.  I had the pleasure of watching him play in the Beanpot and the Frozen Four games.  He's a joy to watch! 

Both games,  Boston vs Florida and Oilers vs Canucks,  tonight are on ESPN, 7:30  and 10:00 eastern. 

Good luck to the teams playing tonight. 

OTC Migraine Medication | Excedrin Migraine

Tums 

Tums - Wikipedia