Honored Contributor

Re: 2023-2024 NHL season, all are welcome! Spoilers, scores...

Hubby and I will be out of town from tomorrow until Tuesday.  @781Florist  I'll be in your neck of the woods. I'll wave hi to you. 

Please keep posting news about the playoffs. 

I hope to catch Friday's Rangers game, maybe at a sports bar.  I will not be able to watch Sunday's game at all. 

Good luck to all our teams playing in the playoffs.

I hope to see you all on Wednesday. Smiley Happy

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Trusted Contributor

Safe trip dmod. iF Dallas loses tonight I may hit the road myself. O-2 is a deep hole against a team we have not defeated this season - YET! But we will not lose tonight - Please Please Please!!!!! Goooo Stars!
Trusted Contributor

And the hole has been dug - on home ice no less. Ouch!!
Honored Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

SCP24_BRACKET_2568x1444

So, tonight starts the new season.  GOOD LUCK to all our teams! 

@781Florist   @JFD12   any special plans for watching tonight?  

@loveschocolate  are you watching the Canes?  

Is your team the favorite?  

Starting today, the Maaloxitini and Tumarita machines are running 24/7 for our comfort. LOL LOL 

Pretty-In-Pink Strawberry Lemonade Is The Epitome Of Summer

Blue Lagoon Mocktail

@dmod nj , yes since Columbus isn't in it. Even though I live in North Carolina, I'm an Ohio girl. Also, I am rooting against "certain teams". 😆 

Valued Contributor

So I can have a good summer now that the jets are out of the playoffs. Woman LOL The only thing that would have made it better was if they got swept. Woman LOL

This sota girl says pop, duck, duck, gray duck and loves tater tot hotdish
Honored Contributor

Hi everyone, 

I'm hoooooooome!   

I did not see the Rangers 4th game and sweep of the Caps, but I did see highlights.   Up next, the Canes. 

Shaking hands with @loveschocolate  Smiley Happy 

@yellowrose  series is tied. Let's go boys!  Win one for your biggest fan! 

The Oilers could win their series with the Kings tonight with  win.  We'll see.................

@781Florist  I heard you screaming at the tv the other night.  I was in your neck of the woods, but still, I would have heard you anywhere.   Good luck tomorrow. Smiley Happy 

@redhead handbag queen I LOVE your posts! I LOL when I read how broken up you are about the Jets losing. lol lol 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Valued Contributor

@dmod nj I have become resigned to the fact that my Bruins are not going to be touring North America with a big silver trophy this year.

Regardless of whether they get past Toronto (which I think they will) they do not display the tenacity needed to make a full cup run.

Pasta has looked half-hearted and they still seem to be 

completely against the idea of clearing the zone-- when making weak little passes that can be easily intercepted

and providing dangerous scoring chances to the opposition provides so much excitement for TBS and ESPN!!!

I think the Panthers would make short work of this team because they seem to lack the fire in the belly a champion needs to have.

Your Rangers seem to be showing all these signs and I am hoping that if the Bruins do not have some kind of 

miraculous awakening then a SC Final with your Rangers and @yellowrose  Stars would be a fun watch.

@redhead handbag queen  I guess that Winnipeg is Minnesota's version of Boston's Montreal.

In that case, I completely hear you and fully understand.

The Western Conference has the two teams that I would most like to lose as soon as possible.

I have never been an Avalanche fan, and as for the Oilers?........In 1988 the Oilers played the Bruins in the SC Finals.

In addition to the fact that the Bruins never won a game vs Gretzky and Co., the Edmonton press ran a slew of articles on what a dump the Boston Garden was and how modern their Northlands Coliseum was.

The fact that the Garden was a dump and game 4 was unfinished because of an uncorrectable power failure

was immaterial.  We can say the Garden was a dump.  Not you.  I am Boston Irish and we have long memories and are kind of fabulous at holding a grudge.

Get lost, Oilers.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@redhead handbag queen I LOVE your posts! I LOL when I read how broken up you are about the Jets losing. lol lol 

@dmod nj I'm devastated, just devastated, Ok, Ok I'll work on it. Woman LOL Welcome home by the way.

@781Florist You get it! yes, they are like Montreal, they have had the best record in years and can't even fill their stadium to 90%, could be that their bandwagoners were in the south for the winter, lol. Also every time we play them they injure at least two of our players. They can be compared to a femine hygiene product, lol.

I'm still cheering for your B's, I still miss Coyle. 

This sota girl says pop, duck, duck, gray duck and loves tater tot hotdish
Respected Contributor

Pasta is a regular season guy, falls off the cliff in playoffs...not my favorite.

Honored Contributor

Today, I was listening to different hockey podcasts. All were backing up what all of you have said, in particular about Pasta. 

Will the Leafs get past the Bruins this year?  Stay tuned...........

So far, the Rangers seem to have that fire in their belly.  I am so tired of being disappointed, I take it one game at a time.  

Hi @wakefield64  good to see you. Smiley Happy 

So, tonight's big game is on TBS, Bruins at Leafs, 8:00e astern.  Matthews is not playing.

Good luck to the Bs tonight! 

Tumaritas and Maaloxitinis are ready.

Gender Reveal Drink Labels, Blush Pink and Navy Blue Watercolor Splash,  Team Girl, Team Boy, Dispenser Sign, Drink Station, Reveal Party - Etsy