Honored Contributor

Re: Q HAS NEW WEBSITE LOOK - 3-25-25

@Teddixat 

Yes, it changed for me too.

Under the menu bar on the main page are all the categories: fashion, electronics, etc. to access directly without needing to go through the Menu option.  And the search bar is centered and smaller.  

It's also probably why I had so many problems signing in this morning.  Every time they change something, something else breaks.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, more cosmetic changes.  But each item STILL has this on the page:   " Get $15 Off a $75+ Purchase When You Use Your QCard® & Code QCARDVIP24. Valid Now thru 3/17. "  March 17!  Maybe clean up the out-of-date stuff first?  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@geezerette

when I used Safari to post here.

the Q front page appears the same as the iPhone app now. which I always found easier to navigate.

maybe they changed it to be

more like the app. 🤷‍♀️

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know if it has changed or not because I've never seeing it before. I usually go straight to the Forums, check order status or check an item number. But I just did and noticed that everything I've bought in the last month shows up and said "buy again" or something like that.

Don't know if that's new.

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat.  I'm using Chrome on a Samsung tablet but I'm not seeing what you're describing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

no changes for me at the moment.

everything looks the same.

i am on a laptop using the edge browser.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

It's super easy to shop the shows! They are all listed near the bottom. I appreciate that

Frequent Contributor

It looks nearly the same to me as every day. They always have the same model featured on their home page. Today is no different.

Esteemed Contributor

@geezerette   thank you.   I don't know why other people don't see the change but mine is definitely different.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

o@Kachina624   I don't know what to tell you.   Apparently geezerette has sen the same changes as I do.   The change is on the main page.   It looks the sane when your in the community section but the main page is totally different.   

im using an IPad.   Maybe that's the reason.  I honestly don't know