Esteemed Contributor

Re: Age of Possibility: Will QVC, HSN Revenue Ever Rise? It’s Down 4% In The First Quarter

They've thrown the spagetti against the wall to see what sticks for years and years now. The Q is not booming. The Q is not a successful business. Floundering for years and years and keeping their head above water. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Age of Possibility: Will QVC, HSN Revenue Ever Rise? It’s Down 4% In The First Quarter

[ Edited ]

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

non issue for me

@TheMemphisVette I care because I like to shop here and I think they may be going bankrupt.  It won't be the same if it does.

@NYCLatinaMe 

i very much like the Q.  they meet allot of my needs. their success is a win for me. 

my non- issue is in response to the op and the direct repost from the blog rag.   seldom is this source accurate or positive.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

@TheMemphisVette 

The quote in the OP's articles may have come from a "rag" ...but they are lifted verbatim from Qurate's investor transcript and their own website's Slide Show for the first quarter of 2024.

I fear that ...

QVC....Thy name is....JC Penney, Sears, Montgomery Ward, Bed Bath and Beyond,Pier ONe, Party City, Tailored Brands...

They all held on for  years or decades by the fingernails too....and many tried all kinds of gimmicks ( Women over 50 represented by sales assoicates who act like WE and THEY are five years old).....

But Q IS bringing on another "story teller with LOL moments.....!!!!" 

So there's that.

Respected Contributor

@Othereeeen wrote:

@TheMemphisVette 

The quote in the OP's articles may have come from a "rag" ...but they are lifted verbatim from Qurate's investor transcript and their own website's Slide Show for the first quarter of 2024.

I fear that ...

QVC....Thy name is....JC Penney, Sears, Montgomery Ward, Bed Bath and Beyond,Pier ONe, Party City, Tailored Brands...

They all held on for  years or decades by the fingernails too....and many tried all kinds of gimmicks ( Women over 50 represented by sales assoicates who act like WE and THEY are five years old).....

But Q IS bringing on another "story teller with LOL moments.....!!!!" 

So there's that.

@Othereeeen 

no

the post contained commentary from the blog.  

dang this is exhausting

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

I KNEW it!!!!!

"Chirstmas in July" WILL start in May this year!!!!

Q2

Rachel Boesing...May 31, 2024....and Chelsea Phillips-Reid....same day....!!!!

Sellling last year's glittery stuff at this years prices!!!

Just giving you a heads up in case you want to apply for a second mortgage for all the battery operated glitter covered  landslide about to hit....!!

Merry Christmas!!!

Respected Contributor

The vast majority of the initial post was pulled directly from Qurate's own press release. The blog then included comments by Steve Bryant about their Age of Possibility that had been reported elsewhere.

Esteemed Contributor

The biggest complaint on the Facebook pages are the cost. Fashion mainly. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.