Respected Contributor

Re: Syracuse Zoo Twin Elephants

@ChiliPepper I do not even know what to say. These babies are absolutely adorable. Your photographs are spectacular. I am overwhelmed by the cuteness of these two little guys. 

I cannot adequately thank you for taking the time to send me these keepsake photos. Baby elephants have a special place in my heart. May they stay safe and healthy.

I hope the red panda baby is flourishing as well. The little princess looks like a heart stealer for sure.

Honored Contributor

Gallery: Rosamond Gifford Zoo releases more photos of twin baby elephants! photo 27

Honored Contributor

@On It 

The crew that looks after them:

Gallery: Rosamond Gifford Zoo releases more photos of twin baby elephants! photo 28

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ChiliPepper 

Oh, wow! They won't be lacking for care, will they? I had no idea that many would be involved in their care. Thank goodness! They just HAVE to stay healthy.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is Poppa Doc. This picture is a little older, he is about 25 now. He came from Ringley Brothers Circus :-(

Congrats on your babies Doc!!!

RGZ ASIAN ELEPHANT - DOC.JPG

Honored Contributor

I'm just noticing the little tufts on their adorable heads!

Gallery: Rosamond Gifford Zoo releases more photos of twin baby elephants! photo 12

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Gallery: Rosamond Gifford Zoo releases more photos of twin baby elephants! photo 5

Honored Contributor

Gallery: Rosamond Gifford Zoo releases more photos of twin baby elephants! photo 3

Honored Contributor

Gallery: Rosamond Gifford Zoo releases more photos of twin baby elephants! photo 2

Honored Contributor

HI BROTHER!!!

Gallery: Rosamond Gifford Zoo releases more photos of twin baby elephants! photo 1