Respected Contributor

Re: PROUD MOMS AND THEIR BABIES

All simply beautiful. HeartCat Very HappyHeart

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44   OMG! Those mothers and babies are just too precious!   Cats, especially kittens are the sweetest.

Super Contributor

❤️❤️❤️

Super Contributor

Oh! So! Precious! Thank you for the lovely, touching images 💗
Esteemed Contributor

every mom/ baby is cuter then the next!   I want to cuddle with all of them !!  The white kitties with one blue and one gold eye are simply too precious .  Ive never had the pleasure of having a white cat , but always admired how beautiful they are .  and the orange tabby with the little one just too, too precious 😻

Esteemed Contributor

@Laneysmom wrote:

I'm a cat person...through and through.....but the picture that really touched my heart is the one of the lioness and her cub!!! I  think we sometimes forget that maternal tenderness and love is universal in both domesticated and wild animals.

@Laneysmom   Definitely!   After all our domesticated fur babies are descended from the big cats .   I see it in there behavior all the time especially in the stalking .

Honored Contributor

@sugarbee wrote:

Oh My - each and every picture makes my heart melt!!  What a wonderful way to start the day.  Thank you @Tinkrbl44 

@sugarbee  @Puggywuggy  @LadybugDG 

You're welcome.  Apparently some people here think we shouldn't enjoy daily pictures.  Go figure.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44   That is not true.

Posters are kindly asking if the "pet memes" can be kept on one thread WITHOUT THE WAY TOO NUMEROUS INDIVIDUAL THREADS, HOLDING ONE MEME, AND THE SUBJECT IN ALL CAPS.

Post your memes all day but why not on just ONE thread?

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mersha wrote:

@Tinkrbl44   That is not true.

Posters are kindly asking if the "pet memes" can be kept on one thread WITHOUT THE WAY TOO NUMEROUS INDIVIDUAL THREADS, HOLDING ONE MEME, AND THE SUBJECT IN ALL CAPS.

@Mersha 

I have no idea what industries you have worked in, but in many, if not most, titles and memo titles are always capitalized.  That is not to be confused with all caps in  messages.   They are two different things entirely.  

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44   Posters have voiced concerns about the way in which you continue, post after post, with the memes.

Personally, endless posts with subjects in ALL CAPS are tough for me to weed through.

It is too bad a compromise cannot be reached to make this forum easier for myself and others to read and enjoy.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF