Trusted Contributor

@monicakm

Good to see you posting! 

Awe, sorry you're missing your furbabies! I'm sure they're missing you too and will be so happy when you come home!

Those little dummies sure have our hearts and it's so hard to be away from them, I know!

Wishing you a quick recovery!  Woman Happy

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Respected Contributor

You must miss them terribly; as they miss you.

Saying prayers and hoping for a quick and complete recovery. 

Super Contributor
Hoping you will soon be home and reunited with your precious furbabies, or as we like to call them, your 4 legged small, hairy humans. I know how hard it is to be parted from them 💗🐾
Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

I haven't seen them in 9 days except on cameras and video calls.

1000008945.jpg

@monicakm 

Are you okay?  Were you in an accident?  Sending you good thoughts ....   Cat Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 She had heart surgery. There are a few threads where she posted about it...maybe in the Beauty forum?

Respected Contributor

Re: I miss my dogs so much!

[ Edited ]

@monicakm  I'm proud of you for showing so much courage during this surgery and recovery!  I'm sure your dogs miss you too and I hope that you get to see them soon.  Rest up and relax and you'll be reunited with your dogs soon Smiley Very HappyHeart.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm  - It's so good to see you posting.  Rest up and you'll be home soon I'm sure.  

Honored Contributor

Thank you for all of the kind words
ladies. I'm not home yet I'm hoping my doctor will release me tomorrow. I have done everything I was supposed to and am doing great although I wish I was doing as good as I will be in 6 weeks from now.  My husband and I have a plan for my return as far as the dog's excitability goes. He is going to hold them back while I get seated and then hold them while they get all there excitement over with.

To all of the sad individuals that were so incredibly rude, hateful, hurtful, uninformed, and ignorant of my Hospital stay prior to surgery, I have nothing to say to you. It's not worth it. I don't remember who you were since the thread was removed so I assume I will continue to speak to you on various topics. Just know that in my opinion all of you totally crossed the line and I'm not here for that kind of treatment and disrespect. And if any of you want to continue your disrespect and rant, don't bother because I won't bother to reply. 

I have had 10 days to think if I even want to remain on this forum. I'm not sure that I do.  That kind of personal attack is unforgivable.

Super Contributor

Hi @monicakm , thinking of and praying for you.  Hopefully you will be home tomorrow.  I know your sweeties will be just as happy to see you as you are to see them.  Be gentle with yourself and take good care in your road to recovery. 

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

Thank you for all of the kind words
ladies. I'm not home yet I'm hoping my doctor will release me tomorrow. I have done everything I was supposed to and am doing great although I wish I was doing as good as I will be in 6 weeks from now.  My husband and I have a plan for my return as far as the dog's excitability goes. He is going to hold them back while I get seated and then hold them while they get all there excitement over with.

To all of the sad individuals that were so incredibly rude, hateful, hurtful, uninformed, and ignorant of my Hospital stay prior to surgery, I have nothing to say to you. It's not worth it. I don't remember who you were since the thread was removed so I assume I will continue to speak to you on various topics. Just know that in my opinion all of you totally crossed the line and I'm not here for that kind of treatment and disrespect. And if any of you want to continue your disrespect and rant, don't bother because I won't bother to reply. 

I have had 10 days to think if I even want to remain on this forum. I'm not sure that I do.  That kind of personal attack is unforgivable.

I am happy that you are recovering from your heart surgery..I recall all your caring posts about rescuing dogs. IMHO, we have many bullies on this forum whom make it a point to state hurtful comments. I just avoid them and consider the source. Just take care of yourself and healing.  I look forward to reading your posts. Wishing you the best of health going forward.