Honored Contributor

I haven't seen them in 9 days except on cameras and video calls.

1000008945.jpg

Respected Contributor

@monicakm   Sending you hugs and prayers for a uneventful recovery.  🤗

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Super Contributor

@monicakm Awwwww It's the hardest thing being away from our furbabies because we wonder if they know why we're gone and that we will return as soon as we can. I hope you are doing well and your doctors are getting so darn bored with your great progress that they will let you go home soon! It's really nice seeing you post again because that means you are getting better day by dayHeart Take good care!

Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

Be sure you have your "bodyguard" protecting you when you first see them them......'cause they are gonna be so thrilled, they will jump all over you!!!!

Hoping you are out of that miserable hospital bed SOON, and back to your own comfy surroundings!   di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@monicakm, @Desertdi  is right.  Keep a pillow close to protect your body when they see you.  I had to do this after abdominal surgery cause my 80 lb Lab would have been all over me.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery @monicakm 

Honored Contributor

Oh yeah, protect the area even if you have to stand more.

Valued Contributor
@monicakm - Glad to see you posting again! Hope your surgery went well and that your recovery is speedy!! 🩷

Many posters wished you well in the Wellness forum. 😊
Respected Contributor

@monicakm 

I'm so happy to see you posting again too.  I hope your surgery went well and you're feeling a bit better.  Hopefully, you'll soon be reunited with your beloved babes!

Wishing you well.😊❤️

Super Contributor

Warm wishes to you and I know you will be so happy to receive their sweet kisses when you return home.  I enjoy reading your posts! 

Respected Contributor

Hoping you return home soon and have a speedy, uncomplicated recovery......it's always much faster with doggies around.