Trusted Contributor

Cuddle+Kind - Everyting Is So Cute!!!

I purchased 3 of the baby animal collection that comes with a gift box for a baby shower gift.  Everyone at the shower just loved it!!!  I went back and purchased the baby hippo for myself as it is just too darn cute as a "just because" gift.

If you're not familar with them check out the website, Cuddle + Kind,  as everything is so adorable. 

The website states they're ethically produced, hand-knit dolls that help feed children in need. Each doll is hand knit in Peru by talented artisans with premium cotton.

I'm so happy with my purchases and just wanted to share in the event you're also looking for a gift for your little one, a grandchild, for a baby shower, etc.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Cuddle+Kind - Everyting Is So Cute!!!

Wish I had a little one to buy one forSmiley Happy
Respected Contributor

@Tommie1965 wrote:
Wish I had a little one to buy one forSmiley Happy

Buy some and donate them.

Honored Contributor

Those are so cute I could see buying them for myself. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

I have been buying the larger ones for a couple of years for my baby granddaughters and for baby showers. They are always a hit. They can be pricey, but the quality is exceptional, and the story behind them is worth it to me. My four year-old has a larger lamb one that she drags around everywhere and it seems none the worse for wear; it goes on all her road trips. I have not purchased the smaller ones, but they are all very cute.