Esteemed Contributor

Re: 🌷What's cooking this month of April?🌷

Firecracker shrimp, jasmine rice and grilled bok choy for dinner. Lemon and shortbread parfait for dessert.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Super Contributor

Super Contributor

Tonight we had beef tips , gravy , mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, garlic biscuits

Happy belated birthday MOMMAVic

Today is a sad day for us our 16 year old , one eyed , tiny 5 lb shih tzu passed away this morning
She’s had CHF for several years now , the veterinarian gave her a couple months to live about 3 years ago so we knew what was coming one day but with meds and excellent care she did great until this morning
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shihtzursqmom   I'm so sorry for your loss.  They ARE family.          

(((Hugs❤️))).  😢😢

Super Contributor

@Shihtzursqmom  Oh I am so very sorry for your loss.  My heart is breaking for you.  I too am sending you a hug and will be thinking of you.  It's just so very hard.  😢💕

Respected Contributor

@Shihtzursqmom  So sorry for your loss. It is so hard to lose a beloved one.Our pets are part of our family.Take care.

Respected Contributor

@Shihtzursqmom   I am so sad for you.  That poor little pup ❤️.  Keep the precious memories in your heart of all the good times you shared with her.  

Respected Contributor

Thank you dear friends for the birthday wishes! It means so much to me. I wish we could all sit down together and chat ...

Have a good evening!
Super Contributor

Thank you lynnie61, 2 sisters, hellie jo , MOMMAVic our fur babies are family and sure take a big part of our hearts with them when they pass
She was a pampered princess and a baby for sure , she had gone almost blind in her only eye and had difficulty eating because of coordination
She’d been hand fed her food for a couple years now
She was extremely smart and barked when time for her medications morning and night
We have 3 other dogs but the house seems so quiet tonight we feel lost without carrying for her
We’ve lost two since Oct it sure doesn’t get any easier

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Up and at 'em! 

Getting an early start to the day. Our son and his family are coming to visit this morning so I'm making a big breakfast. 

Bacon

Baked Ham

Roasted Asparagus 

Cheesy Scrambled Eggs (w/toppings available)

Low Carb French Toast w/Irish butter & KF Syrups

Mixed Fresh Berries

After they go home, I think a nap will be in order.  DH and I will have our walk later today.