Honored Contributor

Who told me about Moissanite and its patent?

Thank you thank you! I purchased a five Stone band ring for a wedding band. My wedding band is yellow gold and large. It's uncomfortable to wear because of its size so I only wore it when I went out. I can't even feel this one and leave it on all the time. It's silver and looks nice with my Samsung Galaxy smartwatch.

1000008832.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: Who told me about Moissanite and its patent?

[ Edited ]

@monicakm  Ooh that's a really pretty ring, Monicakm! Excellent choice! Heart

Honored Contributor

Very pretty!  Where did you buy from, @monicakm?

Honored Contributor

@tansy 

Amazon

5 Stone Moissanite Rings for Women, 4MM Round D Color VVS1 Clarity Lab Created Diamond Rings 14K Yellow White Gold Vermeil Moissanite Wedding Band for Women Anniversary Promise Rings for Her

I have this one in my cart.  You can get it on Try Before You Buy but if I decide to buy it, I know I'll keep it.

Blueeve Twisted Moissanite Engagement Ring for Women, 2ct Round D Color VVS1 Clarity Lab Diamond Ring 14K White Yellow Gold Vermeil Moissanite Rings for Women Wife Girlfriend Birthday Valentines Gifts

Honored Contributor

Oh!  That wouldn't have occurred to me.  Thanks, @monicakm!

Honored Contributor

Whoever it was that told me about the Moissanite patent being up, said it's dirt cheap now.  The two ct 5 stone ring was $60.  Same for the other one I'm considering.  Ohh, they'll look good as a pair Smiley Happy  I wore gold because I thought I had to (decades ago).  Now I know I look better in silver.  I'm a cool summer.

Honored Contributor

@tansy 

You're so welcome Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@monicakm.  I believe it was me who enthusiastically told youu about Moissanite.   Doesn't it put CZ to shame?  I'm glad you love it too and that you tried it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

THANKS BUNCHES!  I don't just love it, I replaced my og wedding ring with it.  OK, my second og wedding ring.  It's yellow gold and too big to comfortably wear it 24/7.  I just bought another one Smiley Happy  Yes, it puts CZ to shame!

Honored Contributor

@monicakm.  I bought two major pieces 10-12 years ago.  I bought this ring set in heavy white gold when the shopping channels Shop at Home went out of business.   It was the only one left and was in my size.  I grabbed it at about $600.

1000001111.jpg

Then I bought small hoop earrings, also set in white gold for about $400.  I bought a bunch of drops (charms) on eBay in different gemstones that I can wear on them.  With the sparkling white Moissanite,  they make pretty earrings.

Then I got Moissanite drop earrings for $49.  Set in silver, of course.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment