Trusted Contributor
@Pyrite2616
It may look like it but it's not. My post starts at " I ordered this".
I'm not sure why the font is all the same.
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 @millieshops  I also have some Monet jewelry from when I first started working late 1980s, early 1990s, that hasn't changed color.  I did stop wearing it a million years ago, not my style, but don't know what to with it.  I guess I can donate.

Donate places here in NYC are picky, I thought they might not take it due to its age, and I couldn't bear throwing it out when it's in such good condition.

Esteemed Contributor

And HSN technibond was cheap and amazing.  A friend took someone else's "tarnished" technibond they were going to throw away, cleaned it with a tooothbrush, and it looked like genuine gold.

I bought a piece and it has not changed color, but HSN stopped showing it.  I wonder why.  I would buy it now, after I saw that!  I didn't think it would be any good because it was so cheap and HSN quality has been inconsistent, but I think it was my bad...

Esteemed Contributor

@Mom2Dogs   If you were looking at the QVC reversible omega (2-tone) with extender, if I were looking for an omega I would be tempted.  The high price is in-line with today's prices.  Pretty!

J492701 $899

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe   That is pretty!  I don't want to pay that much for a necklace...I realize gold is high.  

I paid probably 1/3 that price for the one I originally purchased from QVC years ago...I sure miss those day, things were more affordable.

Honored Contributor

pretty necklace with the blue stone?

Blue topaz ?

Frequent Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Blue topaz ?

That post was from about six weeks ago so, you would want to tag @Toots711to get their attention.

Valued Contributor

@Pyrite2616 wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Blue topaz ?

That post was from about six weeks ago so, you would want to tag @Toots711to get their attention.

@SharkE  @Pyrite2616 

Correct, the blue stone is blue topaz. 

Honored Contributor

@Toots711    Very nice!

Valued Contributor

Yes I have several plated omega necklaces and a few skinny technibond ones.  They hold up well especially if you are not wearing them everyday which I am not. If you go to ebay and put in Technibond omega necklace they will come up.  You can easily keep technibond in good shape with a polishing cloth or a jewely cleaner dip.  I use the Connessieurs brans.