Super Contributor

Does anyone have a pet memorial charm bracelet? If so, where did you get yours.

I'm going through Etsy right now to see if I can find something I like and can have engraved with my previous pets' names.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Pet Memorial Charm Bracelet

@Wahoogaz I do not have one, but my dear sister-in-law had several charm bracelets, and necklaces of her dogs that crossed the Rainbow bridge.💝 She purchased some very nice ones from Amazon!😊 What a wonderful way to show the LOVE❤ of our fur babies in memoriam!💝 They remain forever nestled within our hearts!💕

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

@Wahoogaz 

I had some photo charms made by a lady on ebay named Karen Fogg @Karen Fogg.com and they came out beautiful!

She had different shapes of charms to choose from. Mine are heart shaped with their names engraved on back.

I'll page you and post a pic of my bracelet in a little while, if you would like me to!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonMom 

I'd love to see your bracelet.

Honored Contributor

@Wahoogaz wrote:

Does anyone have a pet memorial charm bracelet? If so, where did you get yours.

I'm going through Etsy right now to see if I can find something I like and can have engraved with my previous pets' names.

@Wahoogaz   Sad, but true that our beloved pets usually pass before we do. I purchased a regular charm bracelet many years ago and it has the actual tags w/ my beagles' names on it. I also added paw charms, hearts, bone charms...all readily available in stores or online.

Valued Contributor

James Avery has some really cute pet memorial charms in sterling silver on their web site. Heart/paw tags, "dog mom" charm, dog and cat charms. 

They also offer engraving on the charms, both laser and hand-engraving. 

In late April or May they usually have an annual sale offer of buy 2 charms and get a sterling charm bracelet or holder for free. If you are planning to buy charms from them wait to see if they offer a late-spring sale. Some years they don't, but usually they do. 

Trusted Contributor

Trusted Contributor

@Wahoogaz 

You can see that I interspersed other pet charms with the photo charms. One says, "I'll always love you".

I also provided the bracelet, bought on ebay.

Honored Contributor

My dog is older and it scares me to think about him dying. I know I'll keep his cremains but haven't thought about a bracelet or locket. I told my sons that I want some of his ashes put in the vault next to my cremains.