Honored Contributor

My second QVC order in one week

Shipping charges...ugh 🙄

Amazon and Sephora and eBay have spoiled me. These earrings are by the same designe of the earrings I lost engraved for for so long. I'm about to get over it

1000008501.jpg

Valued Contributor

Re: My second QVC order in one week

Those are so pretty!!
Honored Contributor

Good grief, I was in a hurry and voice. texting.  Sorry about that ladies

Super Contributor

They are beautiful 😍

@monicakm

Sh*t happens...lol ...I didn't even notice anything!
Trusted Contributor

@monicam, LOVE THESE EARRINGS NEED ama or Q NUMBER PLEASE  SLIGO

Trusted Contributor

@sligo wrote:

@monicam, LOVE THESE EARRINGS NEED ama or Q NUMBER PLEASE  SLIGO

@sligo  Artisan Crafted by Robert Manse

Honored Contributor

@sligo 

LOVE THESE EARRINGS NEED ama or Q NUMBER PLEASE  

You got it.

Brown

Honored Contributor

Update on the QVC 100 facet eternity band.  A stone fell out of it Smiley Sad  I read a few reviews that they do and ordered it anyway.  It's going back of course.  I'm not too sad about it.  In fact I'm not at all sad about it just aggravated I have to go thru the return hassle.  When the stone fell out, I placed an order on Amazon for a Moissanite half eternity band.  I prefer the half-band anyway.  This thing flashes, glitters, shines like crazy!  LOVE it!  I'm not trying to make anyone think it's real.  I have real but even if I didn't, I don't feel the need to make people think my stones are something their not.  And for $59, I'm good with it Smiley Happy  I bought this to help keep on the larger solitare I bought in a size too large (Instagram).  

5 Stone Moissanite Rings for Women, 4MM Round D Color VVS1 Clarity Lab Created Diamond Rings 14K Yellow White Gold Vermeil Moissanite Wedding Band for Women Anniversary Promise Rings for Her

Blueeve 5 Stone Moissanite Rings for Women, 4MM Round D Color VVS1 Clarity Lab Created Diamond Rings 14K Yellow White Gold Vermeil Moissanite Wedding Band for Women Anniversary Promise Rings for Her

Honored Contributor

The ring looks beautiful.  Sadly I have purchased maybe 3 estate style rings from Amazon and none has been as nice as JTV or Shop LC.  And, how can they sell Moissanite so cheaply?  Is it really not worth what they charge on major networks?