Respected Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

I kinda went "overboard" on baroque pearls (JTV)...since I wanted something "different" this summer...

@Desertdi Yes, I notice JTV has some of the nicese baroque pearls I've seen on TV.

Respected Contributor

There's something I've always wondered about the Lab created diamonds sold at QVC.  Why is it if they're Lab Created is the quality not the best in regards to color and inclusions?

It would seem for what they're charging, it would be the best and since they're created, getting the best is not that difficult.💝🌸

Esteemed Contributor

In as much as I enjoyed looking at the Affinity Diamond pieces, I can't justify spending that much for pieces I won't wear often. I also see that the Diamonique pieces are pricey for CZ. JTV had some nice Bella Luce last week and good coupon codes. 

Respected Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

There's something I've always wondered about the Lab created diamonds sold at QVC.  Why is it if they're Lab Created is the quality not the best in regards to color and inclusions?

It would seem for what they're charging, it would be the best and since they're created, getting the best is not that difficult.💝🌸

@cheriere That's a good point. I don't know anyone that has purchased one either.

Honored Contributor

I enjoy jewelry days---but I have so much now that I just cannot buy anymore!! I do have some diamonique and wear that--- but am not a diamond girl so that is an easy pass. I had a ton of gold from the early--EARLY-- days when gold was a few hundred dollars an oz. but I sold most of that a few years ago. I have a 4 ft tall armoire full of various types of jewelry, mostly silver and very few costume pieces-- altho do have a bunch of vintage Avon stuff--then 2 small size table top type of armoires that are full too. As well as my moms jewelry box with her stuff and but mostly mine in it.Woman Frustrated

---yes--Hello, my name is WAgirl and I am addicted to jewerly!!!Woman Wink

Valued Contributor

I did not think it would be possible for me to be bored watching jewelry yet I was.  I tried tuning in but quickly tuned out.  The TSV is too expensive, too ordinary to be featured for hours on end.  Frankly most folks are priced out at $1000 when you need food on the table.  They could have brought us an interesting design with smaller stones at a lesser cost that would entice more people.  And when your stock is at one dollar you need more buyers!  An entire day of a few real or fake diamonds is a total snooze and I fail to see why QVC keeps making these decisions.  And there is also a fake little blue box but I guess that is a step above the usual plastic baggie.  I looked at Macys and Etsy for similar items to the TSV and there are thousands of jewelry items available at various prices so why should this necklace be our choice?  It just isn't special IMO.

Esteemed Contributor

It's always fun to watch jewelry shows but as many others have stated, I also have jewelry that I bought when gold was not the ridiculous price that it is now (happy that I did). I'm content to wear the jewelry I already own and like to rotate my pieces so they all get to see the light of day.

Not buying DMQ for the prices that Q is now asking. What I have I like and I paid much less for it when I bought it. Plus IMO the quality is not as good as it once was.

I almost bought some of the baroque pearls JTV had last week too but stopped myself -- I don't need more - even if they were really pretty.

If you're buying, enjoy your purchases.  

Respected Contributor

@cheriere  Lab diamonds will have variations across the 4c's and range in quality and be priced accordingly. 

Respected Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

@cheriere  Lab diamonds will have variations across the 4c's and range in quality and be priced accordingly. 

I understand what your saying.  To me though, they're priced wayyy to high to be lab created, especially the inferior quality that's presented.🌸

Respected Contributor

@cheriere  I was never in the market  for lab created so I do not know about their prices. Shophq  has a line of lab created that appear to be better quality.  I have to shop around if I am buying diamonds and you have to go to someone you trust.. There is a huge mark up in all jewelry.  Every so often I put on the gem network and watch what unbelievable jewelry looks like.