Valued Contributor

IMG_5918.jpegvery pretty , new from Diamonique! Coming in at 43 carats , it's a little bold for me😉It's sterling silver with 18k overlay,

i haven't seen 18k overlay in a while.  

kinda has a Charles Winston feel to me.. ( he's over at jtv )

Esteemed Contributor

Re: It’s all in the wrist!

It is BEAUTIFUL❤, and is indeed a showstopper!😁 It is not one I would consider for myself in this moment, as my budget says "you betta not" but I might hint at a birthday gift in the future.🥰 

Enjoy to all interested in this beautiful bauble!🥰

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

At $375.00, it's kind of high for silver.   That's what the current price is.

Gold overlay is often confused with gold plating. Gold overlay is done by forging a new alloy with a base metal like brass, copper or an alloy of copper. Gold plating is electroplating a metal usually nickel with gold. Gold overlay is durable and will remain beautiful for a lifetime if it is looked after carefully

They've taken it down.  Which means they are going to show it in the future with a different price.

Honored Contributor

@MalibuFox 

Holy Moly!  That's beautiful Smiley Happy  Enjoy.

Honored Contributor

@songbird 

I stopped wearing yellow gold or gold overlay several years ago when I figured out I look better in silver or white gold.  With prices as they are now, it will be silver, so I'm glad I discovered I look better in the cooler color.  My wedding ring is yellow gold.  I'm sure it's out of my price range but I'd love to find someone to make the same design in white gold using my diamonds.

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm : Have you considered trading your gold for their white gold? Then our only have the labor to pay in order to reproduce your ring.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@patbz wrote:

@monicakm : Have you considered trading your gold for their white gold? Then our only have the labor to pay in order to reproduce your ring.

Also, a jeweler can rhodium-plate a yellow gold ring to make it look like white metal. White gold is usually rhodium-plated anyways to give it more of a platinum look. White gold on it's own, w/o the rhodium, has a light gray tint depending on the alloy used but sometimes it can have a very light yellow hue also. @monicakm