@Kachina624 

The patent on these stones expired

NOW you tell me :/

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Kachina624 

The patent on these stones expired

NOW you tell me :/

@monicakm   It has been several years.  I'm surprised you haven't seen ads as you did for the glasses and ring you got.  They've been on Facebook often.

I got Moissanite teardrop earrings on ShopLC for $59.  About 2ctw.  Only thing I ever bought there.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

I've not seen any ads that mentioned Moissanite.  I don't use/look at Facebook.  And I've never looked at ShopLC.  I got the 100 facet eternity band from QVC.  It's doing what I needed it to do and it's very pretty but I would rather have a half eternity band.  I don't like how the stones on the underside get hand oils, etc.  I may return it and look at the Moissanite half eternity on Amazon.

Super Contributor

@Texas Gray Wolf wrote:

I have purchased several diamonique pieces over the years....to me, it's not the same quality as it used to be.  Now, I purchases Radiance by Absolute on HSN.....so sparkly!!

I've only made one Diamonique purchase and I'm disappointed with it.  I've read lots of comments about how happy people were with their Diamonique purchases, but the stones on my ring are rather cloudy even though I've cleaned it as directed.  It obviously looks like an imitation diamond.  It's at the top of my "things I wish I didn't buy from QVC" list.  

I agree with the OP about Erin M's presentations.  She can go on and on for long periods of time just talking about random stuff that has nothing to do with the item being sold.  The last few times I was sort of interested in something, she and the host didn't even try on the jewelry and there were few close-ups.  Easy pass.  

If I'm interested in another purchase, I think I'll check out one of the other shopping channels or look for moissanite.  I'm definitely done with QVC's Diamonique.  Bringing back Kathy Levine isn't enough to make me want to watch--especially if they pair her with Erin.

Honored Contributor

Bella Luce CZ on JTV, low prices and beautiful unique settings. 

Esteemed Contributor

LOL @SaveTheTurtles me either but it sure is nice to get a box that isn't smashed!

Trusted Contributor

I can recommend these diamonique earrings. They're exquisite!

https://www.qvc.com/diamonique-brilliant-cut-inside-out-hoop-earrings%2C-sterling-silver.product.J42...

I gave the white to my niece and kept the gold for myself. They're just beautiful and the closure is fantastic, very secure.